Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Fuck anyone who says money isn't a good cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I look at Notch, the creator of Minecraft. His net worth is 1.7 Billion and is still somehow increasing years after he sold Minecraft.

Right now he is rich as fuck. He has pretty much no friends and every foid who is after him is just looking at his money. I mean he isn't exactly a Chad.

But you know what? I'm jealous as fuck.

Coz he has that fuck you money. It means he never needs to worry about money.

He never needs to worry about wagecucking and dealing with asshole colleagues.

He can purchase a good place and car far away from ethnics he doesn't like.

He doesn't need to answer to anyone since he doesn't rely on anyone for his money. Thats why he can still spew right wing stuff on twitter and not give a fuck.

Basically he truly is financial independent. He has a fuck load control over his life now. He can choose what he wants to do.

Those of you who say money doesn't matter, give me your fucking money then. Clearly it doesn't matter so much to you so it would be a lot better making me a fuck lot happier.

Yep moneymaxxing gives you massive freedom and makes life a ton easier.
It doesn't help you slay but at least you can cope at a higher level.

Ofc it's useful, no one said it wasn't. It's just how you use it, for ex. if you looksmaxx with your newly acquired buxx you can go much higher, along with some copes and pumping and dumping golddiggers can help a lot.

give me money

Life is the biggest scam.

He doesn't need to answer to anyone since he doesn't rely on anyone for his money. Thats why he can still spew right wing stuff on twitter and not give a fuck.
pretty much

must be great not ever having to worry about getting doxxed, since he has no one to answer to

Money is top tier cope

Money is everything. I'd be okay with my deformed face if i was a top tier rich.

only a retard would say that

money opens up new realms of cope

who has said that?

Not gonna lie. I love money waaaaaay more than any woman on this cunt earth.

cope.

money is pointless if your not materialistic

Money is great cope.

The world reveolves around money and sex. If you have loads of money, you will get sex, although you will have to pay for it if you're not good looking enough.

Being a physically health Chad from birth is better than being an incel till 30 who becomes a successful billionaire.

Strong username to post content ratio

I look at Notch, the creator of Minecraft. His net worth is 1.7 Billion and is still somehow increasing years after he sold Minecraft.
he got lucky

if he still owned minecraft the game would be shit

Microsoft made it what it is today

Right now he is rich as fuck. He has pretty much no friends and every foid who is after him is just looking at his money. I mean he isn't exactly a Chad.

Basically he truly is financial independent. He has a fuck load control over his life now. He can choose what he wants to do.

Those of you who say money doesn't matter, give me your fucking money then. Clearly it doesn't matter so much to you so it would be a lot better making me a fuck lot happier.
Based

High IQ thread

I would like to have money , It's just not enough of a motivation to work

id kill someone like that if i had the chance... noone should have that much money.. he should travel the world helping the poor and sick with money he would never need that much...

makes me sick.. i cant even pay my bills right now and will have to do jobs i hate if im lucky enough to get one...
im stuck with an ugly face and cant even get the money to try and fix it

In the eternal words of Jerry Maguire
SHOW ME THE MONEY
or is it show you the money lol

Last edited: