Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck asian parents

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
When guilt tripping with Confucian sounding bullshit doesn’t work, proceed to hurl a bunch of pathetic insults out of butthurt. I was just thinking the whole time, “please put your hands on me out of anger, old man.”
Just my luck tho, I happen to be moving out in less than a week :feelsautistic:

Non white parents (excluding Hispanics) are the worst. As if being ethnic and having low SMV wasn’t bad enough, you get shit parents too :feelsrope:

good that you are moving out then

lucky bastard

I wish that my parents cared about my education as much as asian parents do, maybe then I would have had a higher IQ.

Non white parents (excluding Hispanics) are the worst. As if being ethnic and having low SMV wasn’t bad enough, you get shit parents too :feelsrope:
Ain’t that the truth

It's over for ricecels

Asian parents are definitely the worst, and I think they are 20% responsible for the ricemans situation, with the other 80% being genetics (one could argue genetics come from the parents who chose to reproduce and pass on that genetic code, knowing there was 50% chance it would be a boy).

The false, irrelevant expectations they put in the kids break their spirit, and rule out any creativity or alphaness the kids may have.

And when the kid gets to his teens and looks around and sees the alphas and normies getting value reciprocated by society, and starts to question it, the parents just say don't worry son, they're different, and feed him all that blue pill shit that study hard and I will get a used up noodle to marry you who's fucked 50 white chads and normies before that.

They realise the kid will rope if he sees reality, so they just make sure he stays in his own riceman world, so he only has to compete with other ricemen, hence he will never feel what it's like to truly fail or lose .

Also because in their culture any innovative, competitive, or creative thinking has been bred out, they literally parent by the numbers. Oh so it seems my riceman son is not killing it because he only studies and so needs to be well rounded, 'hey son you're going to go learn to play this fucking flute and learn to paint, then all the kids will like you and girls will see you as high value'.

The funniest part as a result of this is many ricemen don't see the real world until they're in mid to late twenties, if that, and by that time they're often so brainwashed they don't even realise it!

Asian parents are definitely the worst, and I think they are 20% responsible for the ricemans situation, with the other 80% being genetics (one could argue genetics come from the parents who chose to reproduce and pass on that genetic code, knowing there was 50% chance it would be a boy).

The false, irrelevant expectations they put in the kids break their spirit, and rule out any creativity or alphaness the kids may have.

And when the kid gets to his teens and looks around and sees the alphas and normies getting value reciprocated by society, and starts to question it, the parents just say don't worry son, they're different, and feed him all that blue pill shit that study hard and I will get a used up noodle to marry you who's fucked 50 white chads and normies before that.

They realise the kid will rope if he sees reality, so they just make sure he stays in his own riceman world, so he only has to compete with other ricemen, hence he will never feel what it's like to truly fail or lose .

Also because in their culture any innovative, competitive, or creative thinking has been bred out, they literally parent by the numbers. Oh so it seems my riceman son is not killing it because he only studies and so needs to be well rounded, 'hey son you're going to go learn to play this fucking flute and learn to paint, then all the kids will like you and girls will see you as high value'.

The funniest part as a result of this is many ricemen don't see the real world until they're in mid to late twenties, if that, and by that time they're often so brainwashed they don't even realise it!
Words that speak to my soul:feelscry:

holy fuck brutally accurate. they train rice men to be effeminate soyboys.

My ricecel step brother is completely unaware, living in wonderland. I can only hope he wakes up before its too late

My ricecel step brother is completely unaware, living in wonderland. I can only hope he wakes up before its too late
Bring him here to me, the destroyER of maya(illusion)

Words that speak to my soul:feelscry:
Guess you're curry, and if Ur non Ksatriya, or non Punjabi, same shit will apply to u, sorry bro
holy fuck brutally accurate. they train rice men to be effeminate soyboys.
Thanks man, I know the riceman better than he knows himself, if u put a riceman or a noodle in a room, and give them 3 options to do X,y,z I will guess right every single time...

Guess you're curry, and if Ur non Ksatriya, or non Punjabi, same shit will apply to u, sorry bro

Thanks man, I know the riceman better than he knows himself, if u put a riceman or a noodle in a room, and give them 3 options to do X,y,z I will guess right every single time...
Rice but still rings an eerie bell

Why haven't you blackpilled him yet?

Why haven't you blackpilled him yet?
He would just tell my step dad or something and my family would go 100% red alert on me. He’s in 8th grade so he’s still really niave and trying to blackpill him myself would just screw me over tbh

Wasn't your brother a chad?

Wasn't your brother a chad?
brother is, step brother isn’t. I have:
Younger brother: Chad
Younger step brother: Ricecel
Older step sister: Rice stacy

Try to blackpill your rice step brother

Try to blackpill your rice step brother
He hasn’t shown much interest in dating yet I’ll have a word with him once he’s been in high school for a bit and gets a taste of the incel experience

did ur dad marry a noodle?

fuck your step sister

she doesn’t live with me my step dad kicked her out for being a whore jfl
yeah, well then still fuck her and move in with her. Betabuxx and pay rent and fuck her. if she stops providing , stop rent.

yeah, well then still fuck her and move in with her. Betabuxx and pay rent and fuck her. if she stops providing , stop rent.
she lives with her mom bro

I don’t have Asian parents

Curry parents are probably worse than rice because of religion.

At least in China you have marriage parties.

Do curries also suffer from Confucianism?
Does that mean being a bugman until 25? If so yea since curry parents also enforce no dating/repress alpha traits. For instance my parents treat me like a kid whenever a sexual innuendo pops up even though I'm 19.

@nihility
damn thats crazy