Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fuck balkan people srs

batuhan1907

batuhan1907

Wasted memories
-
They are basically the niggers of europe. Violent, low IQ and narcissistic. I think Albania has an IQ of like 91 which is comically low for a european country. It's also a giant shithole.

Eastern European males are thugmaxxed tbhngl
Eastern Europe seems like a rough place to live.

they are based tbh

The balkans are the south-eastern parts of europe. Romania, Albania, Greece etc.
All of Eastern Europe seems pretty rough compared to western anglo countries but especially the south-eastern parts of Eastern Europe in countries like Croatia and Bosnia

they are based tbh
if there is one thing I'm not proud of about myself, it's being born in a poor ass balkan country full of deformed people, half of them are freak athletes from some kind of depleted uranium bombing experiment on my country from '99, and the other half is literally deformed rape babies from the thousands of wars we had, from the 12th century with turks, hungarians, austrians and who knows what kind of tribes from the alps and steppes before that, to this very day our war with some muslism who live in a tree house in durres lmao.
And even worse is their mindset after their absolutely BIZARRE body language, behavior and looks
for a girl to find you attractive in the balkans you need a buzzcut, and be absolutely dumb as bricks
and hte height meme is overblown, im concerned that theyre too low iq to fathom something like height being a factor in anything, or it even being objectively a thing.. they dont really see it like that

GrAYcel tier thread. Where from the Balkan are you? Are you like some self-hating Romanian gypsy? :feelsseriously:

I like Bosnia

OP are you turkish?
Batuhan, turkish name. 1907, turkish football club thingy

They are basically the niggers of europe. Violent, low IQ and narcissistic. I think Albania has an IQ of like 91 which is comically low for a european country. It's also a giant shithole.

Tesla. /thread

Slavs and meds might be more corrupt and lower inhib than Germanics, but the intellectual elite of them are all equal.

Last edited:
OP are you turkish?
Batuhan, turkish name. 1907, turkish football club thingy
you-got-me.gif

Happy to see another turkcel,mate...

Water be wet tier thread :feelssus:

Never lived in Eastern Europe but there’s a lot of Russians, Ukrainians, and Albanians in NY, 9/10 those dudes are major douche bags, ngl
Israelis have a very similar personality to them as well

fuck balkan people
Nigga I have to endure living in hellhole that is mixture of modern western degeneracy and backwater borderline third world country shitiness and has gopniks and gypsies innit on top of that, don't dab on me :feelsrope: