Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck being an ugly abomination

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Whenever I hear or see people telling some ugly or short male to "get a better personality :soy: :soy: :soy: " and stop complaining, my blood boils like lava.

Ask yourself bluepillers.
1. Did he choose to be ugly?
2. Did he choose to be short?
3. Did he choose to be ethnic?
4. Did he choose to be having a small penis?
5. Did he choose to be having mental illnesses?

So, NO. He didn't sign up to ne any of that, in fact none of us are signed up to be, yet life is unfair and I got a combination of being a chink with a lower third of a frontal crash not to mention a bunch of mental illnesses (I am autistic). Not to mention many males got the worse end of the genetic stick.

If it was up to a guy criticizing a female being any of the above, he would have been doxxed to oblivion. In opposite a female can be obese and having many guys (including Chads) simping for her.

Seriously fuck being an ugly abomination with a lower third of a frontal crash. I didn't sign up to have a recessed chin plus crooked teeth. I didn't sign up to be an autist as well as not being tall. Don't get me started with my 4 inch erect dick. I am being a law-abiding citizen yet people hated me more than a literal criminal?!

Tl;dr people just can't stand an ugly male existing

MODS @knajjd @mental_out @GoffSystemQB @Master @i_a_m_i PIN THIS

ALSO @Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @Diocel @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @PPEcel @RREEEEEEEEE @IncelCream @FastBananaCEO @ChinaCurry GTFIH

4 inch erect dick.
tenor.gif

im so sorry

have u ever considered being attractive? improove ur personality, inkwell

have u ever considered being attractive? improove ur personality, inkwell
If those ITcels could fund my surgeries I might stop hating them.

That's quite an ok length. Why do you even give a fuck about dickpill
because my girth is shit and I want to make my dick huge so i can slay off tinder with it

Meekspill strikes again.
Meekspill is ERfuel.

Even "tolerant" religious groups would save a criminal than an ugly male.

@RedLight @FemoidsGTFO

That is why we incels need to form a commune to be far away from normgroid hordes

@Billowel GTFIH

Not worthy of a pin sorry

You're right bro. None of us asked for this. But at least you're an Asian so it's not so bad for you. Curries have it the worst out of all races and then add a 2/10 face to the mix with a Jew nose and then you have me. Life is brutal.

You're right bro. None of us asked for this. But at least you're an Asian so it's not so bad for you. Curries have it the worst out of all races and then add a 2/10 face to the mix with a Jew nose and then you have me. Life is brutal.
Gigabrutal.

My teeth are crooked and misshapen. Looks like a frontal crash.

My lips and my chin are fucked up because of my crooked teeth.

@Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @Diocel @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @PPEcel @RREEEEEEEEE @IncelCream @FastBananaCEO @ChinaCurry

I agree, being ugly is hard

Also you changed your Avi :feelsmega:

@Personalityinkwell @Colvin76 @Diocel @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @PPEcel @RREEEEEEEEE @IncelCream @FastBananaCEO @ChinaCurry

Just tag me theory

Gigabrutal.

My teeth were extremely crooked when I was younger. Got braces to get it fixed but then it gave me a gap tooth, just lol.

My teeth were extremely crooked when I was younger. Got braces to get it fixed but then it gave me a gap tooth, just lol.
My parents plan to get me braces.

I still need to be 3 inches taller at least.

Yes definitely.
My parents plan to get me braces.

I still need to be 3 inches taller at least.
Braces are good usually. I hope you don't end up with a tooth gap like I did.

Gigabrutal.

Brutal bro i have the same problem my teeth are crooked af because i mouth breathed all the time in my youth because of nasal issues, left me with recessed as fuck jaw and zero cheekbones, i can't even have conversation with people without stuttering. And fixing those is literally impossible for me considering its cost is too high for me to afford.

Brutal bro i have the same problem my teeth are crooked af because i mouth breathed all the time in my youth because of nasal issues, left me with recessed as fuck jaw and zero cheekbones, i can't even have conversation with people without stuttering. And fixing those is literally impossible for me considering its cost is too high for me to afford.
My god you described my situation...

Genetics is a lottery, you win or you lose, it's a blessing or a prison, being born a chad = being born a god. JFLLL at normies who think you can change anything that matter, their mind cannot accept the harsh reality of things, they prefer to delusion themselves with false hope in order to cope. Pathetic tbh.

Yes definitely.

Braces are good usually. I hope you don't end up with a tooth gap like I did.
Tbh.

Even the most "tolerant" people you will find outside still hates ugly males to the core.
Genetics is a lottery, you win or you lose, it's a blessing or a prison, being born a chad = being born a god.
You are either a winnER or a losER.

@RedLight @FemoidsGTFO

That is why we incels need to form a commune to be far away from normgroid hordes

@Billowel GTFIH
living in a commune is the best thing that an incel could do(apart from neeting).Unless you are young kid with dreams of making it big,you know that your entire future is just you getting older and more useless by the day whilst scrounging up for food and alcohol so that you can cope with your shitty life.if you are going to wageslave for mr goldstein your entire life,you might as well build a commune for fellow incel brothers,where each one works for the community and supports one another in a multitude of ways.Believe me you don't want to end up as another 50 year old friendless drunk.

They want us dead.
living in a commune is the best thing that an incel could do(apart from neeting).Unless you are young kid with dreams of making it big,you know that your entire future is just you getting older and more useless by the day whilst scrounging up for food and alcohol so that you can cope with your shitty life.if you are going to wageslave for mr goldstein your entire life,you might as well build a commune for fellow incel brothers,where each one works for the community and supports one another in a multitude of ways.Believe me you don't want to end up as another 50 year old friendless drunk.
I imagine it would be hard to make a commune for ugly people because half of us are NEET gods.

Tbh, the reason why I study uni is to use my knowledge and wealth to buy a large land out in the north and build a commune.
Any thoughts of a commune far away from normgroids?

@IncelCream
I imagine it would be hard to make a commune for ugly people because half of us are NEET gods.
Leech on gov money while building one out in the far.

It's not our personalities, i have plenty of friends and teachers like me.
Women just don't want me because I am ugly.

There are plenty of violent misogynist chads and women STILL want to fuck them

It's not our personalities, i have plenty of friends and teachers like me.
Women just don't want me because I am ugly.

There are plenty of violent misogynist chads and women STILL want to fuck them
Very relatable.

Mass murderers have love letters sent to them. Take the hybristophiliapill.