Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting fuck being sick tbh

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
you niggas ever get the flu and start shivering uncontrollably while coughing because your body is trying to get meaty-tasting green phlegm out of a dry scratchy throat? influenza is jewish ded srs

Yes i hate it.

sore throat is suifuel tbh
My tonsils are shit and they hurt for like ~2 months total every year, I hate it

I haven't been sick in over a year.:feelsautistic::feelsokman:
knajjd: 20% for bragging.

I’ve been sick for over a month and in and out of the hospital. I know that feel dude.

very rarely sick. Must be those nordic superhuman genes everyone keeps talking about

your organ issues would leave your immune system weaker right?
Nah, I don’t have any organ issues. I have a autoimmune disease so my immune system literally attacks my own body.

ever since my tonsillectomy, I ve never gotten a cold or fever

What caused it?
Genetics inherited by my mothers side of the family. Her father had the same disease. Basically more evidence that subhumans shouldn’t breed.

Genetics inherited by my mothers side of the family. Her father had the same disease. Basically more evidence that subhumans shouldn’t breed.
foids are responsible for the majority of suffering in this world

the feeble minded human femoid is too incompetent to be the mastermind behind this Orwellian nightmare. We could easily deal with them once we've swept away the (((coastal elites))) and made the fucking Jews suffer for real this time

Last edited:

Most of us incels inherited our bad genes from out mom's. I did. As long as sub 7 woman are allowed to breed we will always have incels.

As for your illness, sorry bout that. Hope you feel better soon. Chicken noodle soup and Sprite helps.

Does anyone else start thinking retarded things that make them uncomfortable when they're sick? I started thinking about how "every single time it happens" and "with which/speaking of which" can have two meanings depending on tone of voice/whether they are a question. I also think about gibberish words that sound the same back and forward, and the fact that you can't really truly sound out most consonants backward but there is a point at which your brain accepts it as being backwards if you just put the sounds in the right order. Also rearranging the sounds in "which with" to make it easier to pronounce but also more retarded sounding.

Most of us incels inherited our bad genes from out mom's. I did. As long as sub 7 woman are allowed to breed we will always have incels.

As for your illness, sorry bout that. Hope you feel better soon. Chicken noodle soup and Sprite helps.
chicken soup is pretty good man I will be making myself some of that soon

Haven’t been sick in a while. I do get allergies though and my immune system does start feeling a little weaker

I rarely get sick

Probably because I never leave my room

i've only been sick once this entire decade

I hope you are better now.

Never really shriveled uncontrollably except when I puked out enough to get dehydrated. Check your electrolyte intake

I'm jealous of the genetic chads in this thread tbh I'm a frail piece of shit