[RageFuel] Fuck Billie Eilish

AccountError

AccountError

Dance while you still can
-
20d 15h 3m
If you haven't heard of her, she is currently one of the most popular singers/ music artists. Practically everyone knows her at this point, a few of her songs usually get just under 100 million views, some into 400 million+.

1. She's a talent-less fuck, anyone can use a raspy and choir- like voice in a song, you're not doing anything skillful or special because of it.

2. She constantly acts like she has it hard, says she's depressed and is constantly sad. JFL foids could literally have under a billion fans with limitless cash and still act like they're the victims of life :(

This is the one that ticks me off the most, this foid has already achieved a huge amount of success, in their TEENS mind you. The average guy works their entire life to receive 0.1% of what she's given. Ungrateful fuck.

3. Boring ass personality, she attempts to act quirky and different, but she's just another average dumbass teenage edgelord foid.

4. She hates ugly men

In this video, she says "why are pretty little girls giving ugly guys a chance?"
yeah, fuck ugly guys, let's not give them a chance.

There are other trivial things that are more personal to me than actual points, such as dyeing her hair and her looksmatch probably dead via suicide rn.

Last edited:
Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
7d 10h 16m
dont mind if i do lol

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

NoFap 474
-
8d 19h 57m
woman bad

normies are obssed that weird

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
37d 19h 7m
She claims she doesn’t dress skimpy cuz she’s not a slut but at her most recent concert got down into a bikini. Meme female. Meme gender

MartinLutherCoon

MartinLutherCoon

neetmaxxed failurecel
-
32d 46m
id love to hatefuck her

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
111d 12h 33m
5/10 at best she is.

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
95d 12h 45m
not one song was heard ngl

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
-
54d 8h 9m
pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
82d 20h 39m
she looks disgusting ngl

radishman

radishman

Captain
-
21d 16h 32m
Could you imagine if a homely looking dude (cuz she ain't exactly pretty herself lmao) criticized guys for giving a fat girl a chance? Absolute recruit mode.

Futurecel2.0

Futurecel2.0

Braindead
-
3d 11m
She has huge milkers

anon1822

anon1822

Legend
-
45d 17h 33m
From the moment I saw this bitch I hated her. I hate all rich people, famous celebrities, actors, musicians etc... It's all rigged, the whole system is a fucking lie. This cunt was born into money and connections and now she'll live a sweet life while singing about struggles.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Admiral
-
17d 11h 2m
Fucking worthless dog cock sucking cunt. Call me a volcel, I don't care, but I fucking hate her so much that I would rather die than have sex with her even if she begs me.

AccountError

AccountError

Dance while you still can
-
20d 15h 3m
This cunt was born into money and connections and now she'll live a sweet life while singing about struggles.
Couldn't have said it better myself
One of the most well- off and privileged people in the world singing about struggles and hardships like they ever went through those.

Glokta

Glokta

Inquisitor
-
23d 7h 34m
That's because she's been manufactured from the ground up. The music executives made her. She just plays the part. Nothing is real about her. She's just a second-rate actress playing the role of a pop star to keep lemmings occupied enough.

NEETard

NEETard

Overlord
-
34d 3h 39m
Look at her tits jfl

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
-
15d 22h 3m
Nothing irritates me more than ugly girls talking about "ugly guys" like they're any different. Sadly they actually are because of simps, but still.

Yerberito

Yerberito

Paragon
-
41d 21h 23m
True, Billie Ellsh is trash

D3X

D3X

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
28d 7h 19m
billie whorish

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Overlord
-
42d 19h 3m
From the moment I saw this bitch I hated her. I hate all rich people, famous celebrities, actors, musicians etc... It's all rigged, the whole system is a fucking lie. This cunt was born into money and connections and now she'll live a sweet life while singing about struggles.
That's because she's been manufactured from the ground up. The music executives made her. She just plays the part. Nothing is real about her. She's just a second-rate actress playing the role of a pop star to keep lemmings occupied enough.
She was built in a lab

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
-
10d 3h 40m
While we sit here and fuckin rot

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
33d 20h 52m
Eminem is better.

Tugacel

Tugacel

Recruit
-
19h 26m
She looks stoned or something all the time...

SMPcel

SMPcel

Money is the only cope
-
4d 27m
Her left eye is significantly higher up on her face than her right eye

Dregster666

Dregster666

Overlord
-
60d 13h 28m
If you haven't heard of her, she is currently one of the most popular singers/ music artists. Practically everyone knows her at this point, a few of her songs usually get just under 100 million views, some into 400 million+.

1. She's a talent-less fuck, anyone can use a raspy and choir- like voice in a song, you're not doing anything skillful or special because of it.

2. She constantly acts like she has it hard, says she's depressed and is constantly sad. JFL foids could literally have under a billion fans with limitless cash and still act like they're the victims of life :(

This is the one that ticks me off the most, this foid has already achieved a huge amount of success, in their TEENS mind you. The average guy works their entire life to receive 0.1% of what she's given. Ungrateful fuck.

3. Boring ass personality, she attempts to act quirky and different, but she's just another average dumbass teenage edgelord foid.

4. She hates ugly men

In this video, she says "why are pretty little girls giving ugly guys a chance?"
yeah, fuck ugly guys, let's not give them a chance.

There are other trivial things that are more personal to me than actual points, such as dyeing her hair and her looksmatch probably dead via suicide rn.
Not One Word

Speedloader

Speedloader

Shoots me
-
58d 2h 51m
Her left eye is significantly higher up on her face than her right eye
Tfw when your looksmatch has millions of fans while you rot

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
-
12d 22h 31m
You guys are coping, she is attractive and that makes it worse.

She is trying to portray herself as a freak and an outsider and she is being applauded for it despite being conventionally attractive.

She thinks having an unconventional dress sense makes her an unconventional person, she doesn’t realise she would be nothing if she wasn’t conventionally attractive. Typical brain dead celebrity.

MartinLutherCoon

MartinLutherCoon

neetmaxxed failurecel
-
32d 46m
You guys are coping, she is attractive and that makes it worse.

She is trying to portray herself as a freak and an outsider and she is being applauded for it despite being conventionally attractive.

She thinks having an unconventional dress sense makes her an unconventional person, she doesn’t realise she would be nothing if she wasn’t conventionally attractive. Typical brain dead celebrity.
a agree tbh, she's a cute looking foid, her behaviour is just unattractive. cels calling her ugly are coping

slimshady

slimshady

Recruit
-
2d 23h 5m
She is just another product of music industry who want to make profits out of teenage dumb girls. Normies being low iq would think that she and her music is some sort of next level shit

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
-
65d 3h 12m
her vocals are boring and she sounds like someone destroyed her vocal cords

SolitaryConfinement

SolitaryConfinement

Officer
-
6d 13h 20m
She looks like some wannabe 90's rapper who is getting ready to transition genders in that first video.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
78d 1h 55m
2. She constantly acts like she has it hard, says she's depressed and is constantly sad. JFL foids could literally have under a billion fans with limitless cash and still act like they're the victims of life
Haven't you heard ? It's cool to be depressed now, I blame emos.

S

Spioenkop1

Officer
-
17d 17h 15m
5/10 at best she is.
Lol her male equivalent would be incel and possibly even posting here. Selfspeaking noone would listen to this crap music if she would not have a hole.

she is just 18 and looks already more used than many 40 years old.
Would date and fuck her though tbh.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
101d 10h 44m
Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
-
50d 19h 44m
I want to suck her big juicy tits so bad

I

Italcel

bad englishcel
-
6d 21h 51m
she's unironically ugly

H

Haywire

Overlord
-
19d 23h 23m
i wonder if she has perky nice looking tits. saggy and nipple facing down tits are disgusting .

Indari

Indari

Kimochi on pp
-
36d 18h 2m
she should give everyone in my family one million dollars

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
51d 23h 50m
I thought billie eilish was a man ngl. I know nothing about normie media anymore, I stopped paying attention around 2017

Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard

Recruit
-
10d 8h 18m
I wouldn't even know about her existence if it wasn't for that one song where she if huffing and puffing and doing edgy le faces that was spammed over and over on radio. Everything about her screams "2k20 basic bitch nr. 1096"

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
61d 9h 50m
She claims she doesn’t dress skimpy cuz she’s not a slut but at her most recent concert got down into a bikini. Meme female. Meme gender
good evening I hate women

BITG

BITG

Face = Personality / Height = Confidence: Its Over
-
16d 23h 33m
Throw a bucket of water on her face and once her fake up comes off she’s a solid 4/10. If she were male she would be trucel. I hate toilets.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Copemaxx Inceldom Discussion 184
justarandomloser Inceldom Discussion 12
Diocel Inceldom Discussion 10