Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck Billie Eilish

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
If you haven't heard of her, she is currently one of the most popular singers/ music artists. Practically everyone knows her at this point, a few of her songs usually get just under 100 million views, some into 400 million+.

1. She's a talent-less fuck, anyone can use a raspy and choir- like voice in a song, you're not doing anything skillful or special because of it.

2. She constantly acts like she has it hard, says she's depressed and is constantly sad. JFL foids could literally have under a billion fans with limitless cash and still act like they're the victims of life :(

This is the one that ticks me off the most, this foid has already achieved a huge amount of success, in their TEENS mind you. The average guy works their entire life to receive 0.1% of what she's given. Ungrateful fuck.

3. Boring ass personality, she attempts to act quirky and different, but she's just another average dumbass teenage edgelord foid.

4. She hates ugly men

In this video, she says "why are pretty little girls giving ugly guys a chance?"
yeah, fuck ugly guys, let's not give them a chance.

There are other trivial things that are more personal to me than actual points, such as dyeing her hair and her looksmatch probably dead via suicide rn.

Last edited:
woman bad

normies are obssed that weird

She claims she doesn’t dress skimpy cuz she’s not a slut but at her most recent concert got down into a bikini. Meme female. Meme gender

id love to hatefuck her

5/10 at best she is.

not one song was heard ngl

she looks disgusting ngl

Could you imagine if a homely looking dude (cuz she ain't exactly pretty herself lmao) criticized guys for giving a fat girl a chance? Absolute recruit mode.

From the moment I saw this bitch I hated her. I hate all rich people, famous celebrities, actors, musicians etc... It's all rigged, the whole system is a fucking lie. This cunt was born into money and connections and now she'll live a sweet life while singing about struggles.

Fucking worthless dog cock sucking cunt. Call me a volcel, I don't care, but I fucking hate her so much that I would rather die than have sex with her even if she begs me.

This cunt was born into money and connections and now she'll live a sweet life while singing about struggles.
Couldn't have said it better myself
One of the most well- off and privileged people in the world singing about struggles and hardships like they ever went through those.

That's because she's been manufactured from the ground up. The music executives made her. She just plays the part. Nothing is real about her. She's just a second-rate actress playing the role of a pop star to keep lemmings occupied enough.

Nothing irritates me more than ugly girls talking about "ugly guys" like they're any different. Sadly they actually are because of simps, but still.

True, Billie Ellsh is trash

billie whorish

From the moment I saw this bitch I hated her. I hate all rich people, famous celebrities, actors, musicians etc... It's all rigged, the whole system is a fucking lie. This cunt was born into money and connections and now she'll live a sweet life while singing about struggles.
That's because she's been manufactured from the ground up. The music executives made her. She just plays the part. Nothing is real about her. She's just a second-rate actress playing the role of a pop star to keep lemmings occupied enough.
She was built in a lab

While we sit here and fuckin rot

Eminem is better.

She looks stoned or something all the time...

Her left eye is significantly higher up on her face than her right eye

If you haven't heard of her, she is currently one of the most popular singers/ music artists. Practically everyone knows her at this point, a few of her songs usually get just under 100 million views, some into 400 million+.

1. She's a talent-less fuck, anyone can use a raspy and choir- like voice in a song, you're not doing anything skillful or special because of it.

2. She constantly acts like she has it hard, says she's depressed and is constantly sad. JFL foids could literally have under a billion fans with limitless cash and still act like they're the victims of life :(

This is the one that ticks me off the most, this foid has already achieved a huge amount of success, in their TEENS mind you. The average guy works their entire life to receive 0.1% of what she's given. Ungrateful fuck.

3. Boring ass personality, she attempts to act quirky and different, but she's just another average dumbass teenage edgelord foid.

4. She hates ugly men

In this video, she says "why are pretty little girls giving ugly guys a chance?"
yeah, fuck ugly guys, let's not give them a chance.

There are other trivial things that are more personal to me than actual points, such as dyeing her hair and her looksmatch probably dead via suicide rn.

Not One Word

You guys are coping, she is attractive and that makes it worse.

She is trying to portray herself as a freak and an outsider and she is being applauded for it despite being conventionally attractive.

She thinks having an unconventional dress sense makes her an unconventional person, she doesn’t realise she would be nothing if she wasn’t conventionally attractive. Typical brain dead celebrity.

You guys are coping, she is attractive and that makes it worse.

She is trying to portray herself as a freak and an outsider and she is being applauded for it despite being conventionally attractive.

She thinks having an unconventional dress sense makes her an unconventional person, she doesn’t realise she would be nothing if she wasn’t conventionally attractive. Typical brain dead celebrity.
a agree tbh, she's a cute looking foid, her behaviour is just unattractive. cels calling her ugly are coping

She is just another product of music industry who want to make profits out of teenage dumb girls. Normies being low iq would think that she and her music is some sort of next level shit

her vocals are boring and she sounds like someone destroyed her vocal cords

She looks like some wannabe 90's rapper who is getting ready to transition genders in that first video.

2. She constantly acts like she has it hard, says she's depressed and is constantly sad. JFL foids could literally have under a billion fans with limitless cash and still act like they're the victims of life
Haven't you heard ? It's cool to be depressed now, I blame emos.

5/10 at best she is.
Lol her male equivalent would be incel and possibly even posting here. Selfspeaking noone would listen to this crap music if she would not have a hole.

she is just 18 and looks already more used than many 40 years old.
Would date and fuck her though tbh.