Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck Cuckbud, I will represent you my brothers!

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
I was going to looksmax before I tried to rise to become King of Incels but that could take 2-3 years and I don't want to waste any fucking time. I won't let some other cuck misrepresent us and ditch us like a bluepilled bitch. I will being making YT videos in a month or so, I will be explaining inceldom in it's deepest depths in ways I have yet to see someone mention. I'll be making incel videos with a dry erase board Taj Tarik Bey style. If you are pleased with my efforts, I will serve you.

Don't waste your time, it's already ovER

He made us all look like a bunch of pagans tbh, but at least he tried I guess which is more than I can say for myself.

I can't wait.

I was going to looksmax before I tried to rise to become King of Incels
Why do you want to looksmaxx?
If you have consumed the blackpill in its entirety, you know that looksmaxxing is just a cope.

He made us all look like a bunch of pagans tbh, but at least he tried I guess which is more than I can say for myself.

He looks average, is white, and has NOTHING going for him which disqualifies some of us who are a) either working, b) too ugly to be considered, c) don’t want this to come up years later, d) too ethnic.

Why do you want to looksmaxx?
If you have consumed the blackpill in its entirety, you know that looksmaxxing is just a cope.
This. You will end up disappointed and worse off. All that effort and money for lackluster results if any.

He looks average, is white, and has NOTHING going for him which disqualifies some of us who are a) either working, b) too ugly to be considered, c) don’t want this to come up years later, d) too ethnic.

i'd do an interview tbh.

This. You will end up disappointed and worse off. All that effort and money for lackluster results if any.
If I looksmax I can be a normie in brown/black/yellow countries...

Hopefully you also explain the damage feminism and polygamy did to incels and the society in general.

Stop trying to represent incels, this will never work.

jAcK pETeRs0n iS oNE Of tHe pRominenT rEpRESentaTivEs oF thE inCel coMMuNitY

I might watch... if you make good content ;)