Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting fuck discord

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
maybe its just truecel luck. but everyone on there is a dick one way or another just like in real life, you either get ignored, condescended, or whatever you say starts an argument on there. i was arguing with some fag on a server and another person on that server who doesn't like me decides to slander me by posting a fake screenshot of me messaging his underage gf (i think he used inspect element), then i got banned. of course i don't expect anything better from people on discord, or from people in general, but i'm just fucking mad right now. i think i'm done with people, in general.

I don’t use discord for public servers and shit really. It is good interface and is a model in combining a textchat room with voice chat and is objectively better than its other competitors, but the people behind discord and the public side of it is just awful

if it was a normie server, that was your problem

Are you a foid? Why are you arguing for? What kind of server was it?

Mainstream discord servers are cringe af. A lot of them are infested with these narcy e-thots and their orbitors who'd do anything to protect their kweens. Most of these servers aren't even accepting of newcomers and just stick to their small group of 4-5 people.

EY! Buddy. No fucking around here.

on all severs people just post/spam random dumb incomprehensible shit that has nothing to do with the server's topic

I have been spreading hardcore nazi and incel propaganda on discord for 5 years now without being banned

if it was a normie server, that was your problem
it wasn't a normie server, though it's starting to become one
Are you a foid? Why are you arguing for? What kind of server was it?
was talking about music in that server actually, then i shared my unpopular opinion on a certain artist, and everyone thought i was retarded, it got a little heated then that guy decided to post that screenshot.

Discord is the tranny brother of :soy: Reddit :soy:

Use Skype, it's for real :chad:s

The first problem was being on a normie server

was talking about music in that server actually, then i shared my unpopular opinion on a certain artist, and everyone thought i was retarded, it got a little heated then that guy decided to post that screenshot.
There's the problem and it's only half your fault, but take it as experience.
When it comes to music, best not bring up your opinions now as most people who are fans of music these days like to listen to shit. So if you insult their shitty music, it will cause fights.

Then no, the rules are simple:

No whites, no asians, no blacks.

The races allowed are arabs, turks, kurds and pakis (no matter their religion)

Indians are allowed if muslim.
So a Pakistani Hindu is allowed but an Indian Hindu isn’t despite having basically the same ancestry?

Use Skype, it's for real :chad:s
Just get your IP resolved and get ddosed theory. Actually, I think its not possible anymore to get someones IP from Skype , might be wrong though

are you voicepilled op

I joined a few discords and it always was the same. Hundred of members, always the same few people talking to each other. It's not an environment for an incel. If you can't get in a social circle in real life, you probably fail online too.

Maby dinner

Just get your IP resolved and get ddosed theory. Actually, I think its not possible anymore to get someones IP from Skype , might be wrong though
It's even easier on TeamSpeak, but that software still mogs all other voice chats.

I sometimes get invites from others. A lot of the servers I've seen are full of simps orbiting any girl that happens to be included in the server.

Fuck that.