Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fuck everyone

no_name

no_name

can't think of a name
im so done: no money, never had a gf, no nice home, diagnosed with OCD this fucking sucks

i always feel bad for other people and try to help others and so on but nobody ever helps me, fucking scumbags i dont owe anyone anything

i literally have no reason to live, i fear death so i will never suicide but seriously what do i do to change? i go to the gym im not overweight but im fucking butt ugly so there's really no point anyway except for health

and barely any friends, and they are so boring, people are all the same, i know 1 person that is actually interesting but he's often busy
just a rant post sorry

IMG 20190723 113130

and barely any friends
Now we are your friends. :feelsautistic:
Well, maybe not, as poll shows, half of users can sacrifice you in Eclipse ritual from Berserk.
But! at least everyone can empathize with you.

and barely any friends, and they are so boring, people are all the same, i know 1 person that is actually interesting but he's often busy
Mogs me

I used to have awful OCD. I still have some remnants of it now.

In my opinion, the worst mental disease you can have. It is terrible. A mental prison 24 hours a day you can't escape from.

Yeah man, yeah you knows it. Try to say fuck you to the fear & squash that shit if possible.

We’re all friends here.

Play silly joo trix on unsuspecting goy and/or be a pig wherever you go in zombieland and leave a mess. If they treat you like trash, leave them trash. Mental mind games and sabotage. Creative urge for destruction.

im so done: no money, never had a gf, no nice home, diagnosed with OCD this fucking sucks

i always feel bad for other people and try to help others and so on but nobody ever helps me, fucking scumbags i dont owe anyone anything

i literally have no reason to live, i fear death so i will never suicide but seriously what do i do to change? i go to the gym im not overweight but im fucking butt ugly so there's really no point anyway except for health

just a rant post sorry
Start thinking outside the box. Innovation is man's strength.

Play silly joo trix on unsuspecting goy and/or be a pig wherever you go in zombieland and leave a mess. If they treat you like trash, leave them trash. Mental mind games and sabotage. Creative urge for destruction.
I like how you think