Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck everything

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
Life isnt worth living as a sub5 male. It just hell and non stop torture. There is nothing good about living life as a truecel when other humans cant stand you and want you dead and no female wants to be with you.

All you do is exist and isolate yourself from all humans because you know there is no place for you outside. Because you know that the reason they all treat you like shit is because you look like shit.

Humans are visual and superficial creatures who only care about how another person looks. No fuck is given about "inner values". Never were and never will be.

It is a non-stop torture to live in a an artificial environment with other people who hate you and females being protected and having the right to perform eugenics.

Sometimes i think about my life and think "why do you live? your life is trash!"

I wish there was some way to over come this but there is not. This life is brutal and it pains me to think what this life could of been. It could of been paradise but as a low tier male it is hell. Time to ldar forever.

These are the three options given to an incel.

1. Go ER.
2. Suicide.
3. Live on to be old and have the oldcel wisdom, reign over the new incels.

It's harsh, but that's what we're given. There's no alternative, you have to pick.

Humans are visual and superficial creatures who only care about how another person looks. No fuck is given about "inner values". Never were and never will be.
please strangerino, louder for the peoplerino in the backerino :soy::soy::soy:

These are the three options given to an incel.

1. Go ER.
2. Suicide.
3. Live on to be old and have the oldcel wisdom, reign over the new incels.

It's harsh, but that's what we're given. There's no alternative, you have to pick.
Pretty much. The richcels probably have the option to betabux , But your wife won't desire you and likely will cheat with high value males and later on divorce you

Life is worth it if u meditation