Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fuck female teachers

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Everyone of them have that fucking resting bitch face and are always cranky and crabby over the most littlest shit.

They all look ugly with makeup on as well I wish I could dunk their heads in bleach and scrub their heads with a broom until every last bit of their skin comes off so hard it will show just how really ugly they are.

iu

Last edited:
they get hired on the spot to indoctrinate kids into becoming future cuckolds

You’re not wrong but that last part is going to get an fbicel on your ass

i had a female professor with armpit hair from Italy once, she had funny accent

I think every female teacher was a cunt to me except one or two, and every male teacher was calm except one or two. This has been throughout my life as well, and didn't change with the blackpill or whatever. Maybe I've just been unlucky, but it seems that the women who go into teaching just want to go back to their high school experience to try and be friends with the popular kids

I think every female teacher was a cunt to me except one or two, and every male teacher was calm except one or two. This has been throughout my life as well, and didn't change with the blackpill or whatever.
same
it seems that the women who go into teaching just want to go back to their high school experience to try and be friends with the popular kids
4 digit iq

I still remember what the female english teacher said to the Chad footballer in the class.

"Do the girls come after you because you play football or because you're good looking?"

:feelsrope:

I think every female teacher was a cunt to me except one or two, and every male teacher was calm except one or two. This has been throughout my life as well, and didn't change with the blackpill or whatever. Maybe I've just been unlucky, but it seems that the women who go into teaching just want to go back to their high school experience to try and be friends with the popular kids
This tbh, foid teachers always disliked me for no reason other than my face is shit

Yup I've experienced this too. They also practice favouritism

I still remember what the female english teacher said to the Chad footballer in the class.

"Do the girls come after you because you play football or because you're good looking?"
C19C6E0F6CA24B0F8D74CF697CD00B1E

I have had chad male teachers who also doubled as coaches of sports teams and they showed major favoritism to the jocks. Some school systems just get shit teachers all around.

I remember a english foid teacher I had, she had a very big ass I always wanted to fuck her big juicy ass.