Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck George Floyd & Breonna Taylor

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
The mainstream media, blue checkmark bridge and the woke lefties see George Floyd & Breonna Taylor as heroes and it’s makes me sick that this BLM is getting shoved down their our throats.

George Floyd died because the drugs in his system and the body cam footage showed he was high and was resisting arrest. Let’s not forget George Floyd had 20+ year criminal history.

As for Breonna Taylor, she wasn’t sleeping. The police had a warrant to arrest her criminal boyfriend, her boyfriend starred shooting at the police and Breonna Taylor happened to caught in the cross fire.

blue checkmark bridge

I dont know why people are getting angry at Breonna Taylor's death. She CHOSE to date a gangmaxxed tyrone instead black normie/incel and the inevitable happened. She chose to put herself in a dangerous situation.

I feel bad for Floyd even though hes a tallfag who lived on tutorial mode
I wouldn't want to die like that even if I was also overdosed on fentinal

But fuck Breanna Taylorr, white men are like 15X more likely to get killed by police than black women, but black women get 100X moe coverage when thei killed by the po po

kinda based not gonna lie. i care not for most normies be it white,black,asians etc.

George floyd lived the life. We should take an example from him. He robbed and stole his way through life while probably getting tons of foyds.
If that is not based enough, he held a gun at a pregnant foids womb. How many pregnant foids wombs did you point a gun at OP?

Nigger problems...

Don't forget: the (((dutch))) brought them here!

Agreed. People get too caught up in social issues for fear of being outcast by groups of degenerates. It is as if nobody knows how to think for themselves any more. Woke leftists are the biggest hypocrites.

The mainstream media, blue checkmark bridge and the woke lefties see George Floyd & Breonna Taylor as heroes and it’s makes me sick that this BLM is getting shoved down their our throats.

George Floyd died because the drugs in his system and the body cam footage showed he was high and was resisting arrest. Let’s not forget George Floyd had 20+ year criminal history.

As for Breonna Taylor, she wasn’t sleeping. The police had a warrant to arrest her criminal boyfriend, her boyfriend starred shooting at the police and Breonna Taylor happened to caught in the cross fire.
Nigger worship. Any whites killed by apefricans never get cared for yet called privileged. Clown world: not worth saving.

George floyd lived the life. We should take an example from him. He robbed and stole his way through life while probably getting tons of foyds.
If that is not based enough, he held a gun at a pregnant foids womb. How many pregnant foids wombs did you point a gun at OP?
Based and Blackpilled

The riots were pretty funny tbh