Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Fuck getting a job.

Dark-Hatred

Dark-Hatred

Grey Hat NEET
-
I'm fucking tired of giving away my personal details to dumb faceless corporations. I can't fucking stand people, people only want to fucking use me. I don't even want to have friends anymore. I hate society and I hate the world. I'm giving up on looking for a job. Tired of getting rejected even by these fucking bots that reject my resume. Fuck society, I won't work, hell I don't think I'll even leave my room at this point. I can't fucking stand reality. I want to insantiy-maxxx now, after all, reality can't hurt me if I can't see it. I tried. I tried and failed. Just like all the other things in my life. Fuck it. Fuck everything.

Angry skeletal

True, i promised my mum to wageslave this summer for 2 months but didnt even tried wageslaving
just ldared all the time.

working is for cucks tbh

I miss having a job ngl

Just never ever start working.
-Problems solved

next month, i lost documents, must wait
I agree fuck wageslaving. Same! You know your are a truecel when your passport (your only valid photographic ID) is out of date and when you don't have a medicare card or tax file number.

True, i promised my mum to wageslave this summer for 2 months but didnt even tried wageslaving
just ldared all the time.
Same here for me tbh. But next year, I definitely know that I'm going to be forced to wageslave. My parents just want me to have something to do during the summer, apparently.

I agree fuck wageslaving. Same! You know your are a truecel when your passport (your only valid photographic ID) is out of date and when you don't have a medicare card or tax file number.
yeah its pretty over for us

Good, we don't need (((them))) to know anything about us. Leaving personal and private information open to the jews like that is a good way to get backstabbed and shows weakness & vulnerability. Not doing that shows that you're High IQ.

I'm fucking tired of giving away my personal details to dumb faceless corporations. I can't fucking stand people, people only want to fucking use me. I don't even want to have friends anymore. I hate society and I hate the world. I'm giving up on looking for a job. Tired of getting rejected even by these fucking bots that reject my resume. Fuck society, I won't work, hell I don't think I'll even leave my room at this point. I can't fucking stand reality. I want to insantiy-maxxx now, after all, reality can't hurt me if I can't see it. I tried. I tried and failed. Just like all the other things in my life. Fuck it. Fuck everything.

View attachment 143086

working for someone else while the next rich kid on the other site gets it all , is retarded anyways

most humans are moronic slaves with the illusion of freedom branded into their heads ( getting paid for work )

fucking retards

If it takes $50,000 in surgery for me to look human, and the best job I can get would bay $12/hr max, and I have to buy my own food and pay half my mother's bills, and pay for car insurance if I decided to drive... it would take like eight fucking years or more to save up for surgery money... I'll kill myself way before then and I wouldn't be mentally capable of keeping a job that long with a face as broken and hideous as mine... getting shitty looks from strangers every day while I'm just minding my business. Fuck that. Mr.Shekelburg can go eat some rocket fries dipped in Hamas. I'm not going to slave my life away for absolute chump change, bootlicking people who earn over six times what I make for the rest of my life. I'll either find a miracle to make the money I need without wagecucking so I can be my own boss, or I'll kill myself before I'm 30... But I'm not giving my life away to the rich who don't give a fuck about me like most Americucks do... Wagecucking is poison for the mind, body, and soul.

just sit in your room and bloatmaxx tbh

A moment of silence for OP.