Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck getting height mogged is fucking brutal

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
It destroys me, why the fuck would any girl choose a midget like me when they can have a normal sized guy? I wish i could just fucking die

plus every fucking normie will see you as subhuman. iam a real human after all, yet they stare at me like iam a real dwarf from tale

plus every fucking normie will see you as subhuman. iam a real human after all, yet they stare at me like iam a real dwarf from tale
Man if theres a god he fucking hates us

Are there any users here with dwarfism?

Brutal. How tall are you? If you are 5'9 you can do LL to become 6 ft.

I don't care about my height I actually like not bashing my head on doors. But foids for some reason like tall dudes.

I never really even used to notice myself getting heightmogged because I was shorter than people my entire life.

same I am 5'5 and I see many elementary schoolers height mog me

Height mog feels more suifuel because height is objective. It's easy to measure the mog. You can't fool(read cope) yourself. A 6'3 will heightmog a 6'1 guy.
Face mog is different. If a 5/10 guy encounters a 6/10 guy he can cope by thinking "meh he's my looksmatch". You can't do that with height. Height mog is indeed the worst.

Height mog feels more suifuel because height is objective. It's easy to measure the mog. You can't fool(read cope) yourself. A 6'3 will heightmog a 6'1 guy.
Face mog is different. If a 5/10 guy encounters a 6/10 guy he can cope by thinking "meh he's my looksmatch". You can't do that with height. Height mog is indeed the worst.

Are there any users here with dwarfism?
shortest ive seen is 5'1 here

Only thing worse would be dick mog imo, but obvioisly u dont see other guys dicks so whatever lol

I feel you man, being shorter than 12 year olds is brutal :feelsrope:

Face > everything
Just saying

Heightpill destroyed my life, my future, and soon it will send me to the grave as well. I am going to become a statistic in the future.

Heightpill destroyed my life, my future, and soon it will send me to the grave as well. I am going to become a statistic in the future.
:yes: bubonic plague killed fewer men than the heightpill

Face > everything
Just saying
Normally I would agree with you but if you're that super short a good face probably can't save you.
Face>height only starts to apply when you around the average height for your country.

Last edited: