Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck having friends

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Yesterday I went out with mine and one of the chads gave me a little bit of flavored oral sex lube (probably uses it with his gf) and said to imagine I lick a pussy. He started laughing cause he knows I’m a virgin, stupid retard. I will never leave my home again it is not worthl it.
Much better to stay at home hermitmaxxxing.
I plan to rope this year anyway, every day is a struggle and I don’t have energy for this.

you don't have any what are you talking about

At the end of the day you are alone

b
a
n
t
e
r
It’s not banter they are instantly trash talking about my virginity. They know I fucking hate that subject yet they keep talking about sex and me being a virgin. Can’t take it anymore.
Also they laughed at my face recently again. Said I look like a homeless person. It was all behind my back.

sounds brutal

Over for friendcels

Yesterday I went out with mine and one of the chads gave me a little bit of flavored oral sex lube (probably uses it with his gf) and said to imagine I lick a pussy. He started laughing cause he knows I’m a virgin, stupid retard. I will never leave my home again it is not worthl it.
Much better to stay at home hermitmaxxxing.
I plan to rope this year anyway, every day is a struggle and I don’t have energy for this.
Why the fuck do you hang out with them? Stop hanging out with them, just end it and move on.

do you have Friends ?

I have people who others would consider friends. But i consider them a social outlet and nothing more. I don't trust them or anyone

It’s not banter they are instantly trash talking about my virginity. They know I fucking hate that subject yet they keep talking about sex and me being a virgin. Can’t take it anymore.
Also they laughed at my face recently again. Said I look like a homeless person. It was all behind my back.
Why are you spending time with them? They are not your friends if the insult u in tha face.
Find cel friends or studymax or wageslave. There are so many alternatives to those so called "friends".

funny how is always the people who have friends be the ones that say friends are not important
funny how is always the people who have friends be the ones that say friends are not important

You're not wrong. But try and think about it. Maybe they're saying that because they've experienced time and time again the funny concept of a "friendship". Other than social interaction you arent missing out on much. They arent like how they are in anime.

probably because friendlesscels romanticize (not literally, I mean more like the look at the concept with rose tinted glasses) the concept of friendship tbh. Media makes friendship a very important aspect a lot (the power of friendship teehee) so if you don't have that it makes friendship seem amazing when realistically irl friends dont act like friends in media.

never be friends with chad

I had simillar experience from a year ago and I cut them off
It's really not worth it to be with people who don't care how you feel bro

Yeah duck that