Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fuck i been grinding my teeth for 2 fycking years i even broke a tooth

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
im feelin so anxious atm , thoughts are racing and i start grinding my teeth i like the pain i get from that shit BUT FUUUUCK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::horror::horror::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. I WANNA STOP HOW HOW????

sounds painful

It doesnt sound good.

Bite nails or something, you don't wanna look like this:
13456355.jpg

Replace it something else, biting nails, smoking, push ups, those kind of things.
i can' fucking smoke anymore cuz i suffacate in the night when i try to fall asleep and when i work out it forces my brain to think even more which causes me to grind my teeth while working out :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

sometimes is softly tap on the sides of my tongue, better than grinding teeth tbh

Hi I grind my teeth during night (bruxism) and my teeth are almost completely flat. I got a night guard/mouth guard from CVS (there are a lot of options, daytime and nighttime) and it helps a lot

I grind my teeth as well while I sleep it sucks only reason my teeth are not that fucked up is bc I have a huge crossbite issue

What are some good masochistic things that doesn’t cost money or leave marks? I used to pull my arm pit hair but I ran out.

Speaking of teeth, I’ve stopped brushing mine and I’ve cut my toe nails for the last time.

I bought some African chew sticks from etsy. I chew on em instead of grinding teeth and it gives good satisfaction and taste. You get good amount of flavors to.

Mouth guard and dental visit STAT.

I bought some African chew sticks from etsy. I chew on em instead of grinding teeth and it gives good satisfaction and taste. You get good amount of flavors to.
yeah imma go to the fucking dentist grab some mouth guard or whatever they are called

I tend to do this awell, without even noticing it.

Grinding at night? Then a night guard should fix it.