Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill fuck I hate looksmax.org

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

some random paki i triggered by calling him an inbred after he made fun of me for being a dravidian triggered him so much he looked through 100's of threads made by me just to insult me as an incel. All i did was make fun of this retard for making fun of dravidians who have literally higher iq (Tamils have 107 average iq) and pointing this out to him. Fuck .me is so cancerous

Yeah I stopped going there a while back. Terrible place

I hate it as well, too much bragging. Looksmax forum culture is like the inverse of .co. They are all trying to be the biggest chad while here it's about who is the biggest truecel.

The offtopic is full of autistic teenagers.

i don’t like them either

I hate it as well, too much bragging. Looksmax forum culture is like the inverse of .co. They are all trying to be the biggest chad while here it's about who is the biggest truecel.

The curry stirkes back !

i wil becom army n save pakistan n destroy india

Didn't one of the chads that post there beat up an incel from here

You got a problem with Pakistanis? That dude, I don't know who it is, could be Indian instead. What's his username?
i wil becom army n save pakistan n destroy india
Keep up the patriotism, kiddo.

You got a problem with Pakistanis? That dude, I don't know who it is, could be Indian instead. What's his username?

Keep up the patriotism, kiddo.
idc about race, if someone is racist to me i just be racist back

I am outlier, I consider myself to be a truecel even on there. Because that's the reality. I am @TRUE_CEL on there.

No, I am just saying maybe you are mistaking him for being Pakistani when he could have been Indian instead. What's his username, I ask again?

:feelzez:
he's pakistani he made fun of me and tagged salludon his username his @dante1 lol

he's pakistani he made fun of me and tagged salludon his username his @dante1 lol
Jfl, okay, he's my Pakistani brother. Chances are, you talked shit about Islam/Islamic people/Pakistan, otherwise he doesn't just go off like that.

Jfl, okay, he's my Pakistani brother. Chances are, you talked shit about Islam/Islamic people/Pakistan, otherwise he doesn't just go off like that.
fuck off he called dravidian abos so i called him low iq cos tamis have high iq's i never even cared about pakis or muslims jfl

fuck off he called dravidian abos so i called him low iq cos tamis have high iq's i never even cared about pakis or muslims jfl
Jfl, that's good, that makes you stand out from the rest of the Indian crowd. I'll tell him to knock it off (with you). What else do you know about him other than that he is Pakistani? Do you know his actual ethnicity?

their obsession with Chad thou
Also their Gay Megathreads makes me feel they are lowkey homo

looksmax is all about bragging. fuck them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back