Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck i hate low quality food

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Especially at a day like this when you are invited to christmas food. In Sweden a sausage called prinskorv https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prinskorv

Is very popular and a must at christmas eve dinner. There's only one high quality butcher available at the supermarket who sells the best prinskorv there is, it costs like 12$/2.2 pounds compared to the cheap one that costs like 6$ but the taste and consistency and even the shape/size of the sausage can't compare. Every year i eat the high quality prinskorv at christmas, but this year the foid who cooked the prinskorv (my aunt) bought some low quality ass disgusting prinskorv, it was really fucking bad compared to the regular high quality one. I couldn't eat more than 2 or so. I usually eat around 12. Now i know she's a cheapskate. I hate getting invited to dinner sometimes, unless it's my mom, then i know it's atleast good/acceptable.

Throw it at her then turn the table over and HOWL!

Tell me about it dude, I just ate a McRib.

Piss coming from my ass

man you would hate American "food" then

is a bigmac low quality food

It depends if your bigmac has one slice of tomato.

After a fashion.

I used to watch him when i was 11 man, he's one of the first youtubers i ever watched.

He has come a long way from playing cod to cooming on camera lol.

fuck i hate low quality women

So ive been eating sandwiches my whole life but just would buy the shit in the plastic
in december my dad bought some meats from a butcher and i feel like ive just eaten real meat for the first time in my life

its Ssooooooo fucking good even by itself. I bought a whole bunch easily gained 10 pounds just in decembr.
only problem is this real meat lasts only 5 days whereas my plastic meats last about month and a half hence why i gotta eat it all fast

i truly get what op means with meat quality