Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck, I hate my race so much

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★

Niggers really commit crime everywhere, we boons need to all be forcibly sterilized. Niggers do the same shit in Africa, America, Canada, all through Europe and occasionally even in asia

How the fuck do you willingly migrate to a new country just to be a criminal? Fucking niggers. Meanwhile ricecels migrated to that same country and are doctors now

I hate black women. But I know, not all black men are bad.

I hate black women. But I know, not all black men are bad.
Black women are the worst. They’re the reason I’m here :feelsrope:

Nothing kills a kids confidence like flat out being told you’re ugly

At least they were honest. Imagine being told it’s your personality , you need more confidence etc... only to years later find out it’s your looks

Stop hating on your race.
They're doing their job.

You know foids get turned on by this shit

I live in Sweden where a voodoo practising nigerian mafia has recently established itself. There are many Somalians in Sweden but almost no Nigerians. I dislike jews and half-jews more than any other people although I acknowledge the correlation to immorality, violence, and low IQ among your race. I have sympathy for anyone who feels ashamed of their people. They should all be able to rise up above the rest if they are better unless humanity can die which would be even better.

we boons need to all be forcibly sterilized.

Not only them but all of humanity should die even if the deaths are painful and.

Black women are the worst. They’re the reason I’m here :feelsrope:

I can definitely picture a nig foid saying that tbh. Calling me ugly flat out.

They're doing their job.

Yes. Each caste can only practice its qualities. Jews use un-aryan peoples to destroy the contemporary euro-aryan countries including diaspora.

Stop hating on your race.
They're doing their job.
What do you mean?
I can definitely picture a nig foid saying that tbh. Calling me ugly flat out.
Black foids do that shit all the time.

Niggers really commit crime everywhere, we boons need to all be forcibly sterilized. Niggers do the same shit in Africa, America, Canada, all through Europe and occasionally even in asia

How the fuck do you willingly migrate to a new country just to be a criminal? Fucking niggers. Meanwhile ricecels migrated to that same country and are doctors now

Rice have it good ngl

Look at what the most popular aspect of black culture glorifies. Black men deadass thinks that its cool to be a hostile, malicious hoodrat. Look at the message the most popular "black" music sends and the persona of the most popular black "artists". Black people are impressionable and having them get influenced by gang-banging, shit for brains morons are just going to keep things the way that they are. Of course, black women eat that shit up but then go two faced on social media ranting about the status quo.

Most Black men do not value two things:

• Their lives
  • Their freedom
They may say that they do, but they don't. They can easily throw their lives away over something completely trivial. Being a hardass, malicious, moronic hoodrat to try and copy every other black guy is more important to them than looking inwards and pursuing what will make them truly happy.

But I won't lie, I work in a predominantly black area and when you meet genuine kind blacks, you can tell they weren't influenced by popular black culture and that they were raised by people with courtesy, Courtesy and gratitude is something many blacks lack. In other words, it starts at home. Children are raising children nowadays. I doubt that'll change but idgaf, let them dig their own grave

Could be worse, thank Blackops2cel that you're not a sand nigger.

Cuck attitude ngl

at least you aren't a curry. curries are below roaches. our own curry whores hate us.

All i know is that whites are gods...

ngl hood niggas are based and more respectable than Uncle Tom blacks.

niggas make others fear them. niggas get hoes. you may bash on them for being low IQ, but I’d argue that they get what they want, which makes them rather smart in a street way.

meanwhile ricecel copers careermaxx, nobody fears them, and at most get used for betabuxx. book smart but cowardly and lacking in street smarts.

Look at what the most popular aspect of black culture glorifies. Black men deadass thinks that its cool to be a hostile, malicious hoodrat. Look at the message the most popular "black" music sends and the persona of the most popular black "artists". Black people are impressionable and having them get influenced by gang-banging, shit for brains morons are just going to keep things the way that they are. Of course, black women eat that shit up but then go two faced on social media ranting about the status quo.

Most Black men do not value two things:

• Their lives
  • Their freedom
They may say that they do, but they don't. They can easily throw their lives away over something completely trivial. Being a hardass, malicious, moronic hoodrat to try and copy every other black guy is more important to them than looking inwards and pursuing what will make them truly happy.

But I won't lie, I work in a predominantly black area and when you meet genuine kind blacks, you can tell they weren't influenced by popular black culture and that they were raised by people with courtesy, Courtesy and gratitude is something many blacks lack. In other words, it starts at home. Children are raising children nowadays. I doubt that'll change but idgaf, let them dig their own grave
This is Avogadro’s number IQ

IMO the only way to save your people is to selectively breed some white stacies with non-thugmaxxed responsible blacks. I’m white and normally opposed to mixing, but a pseudo-race of civilized humans could be what it takes.

This is Avogadro’s number IQ

IMO the only way to save your people is to selectively breed some white stacies with non-thugmaxxed responsible blacks. I’m white and normally opposed to mixing, but a pseudo-race of civilized humans could be what it takes.
cope only way to save. is gene editing and legalize human experimentation. for failed specimen just kill them

cope only way to save. is gene editing and legalize human experimentation. for failed specimen just kill them
That’s certainly an expedited way to do it. I more meant on a case by case basis for anyone right now. Not like any blackcels here will be breeding Stacy anytime soon either

Black criminals still get laid and get female attention, while ricecels becoming doctors didn't do anything for them in this regard. Their current behaviour may actually be a strategy to appeal to the primal instincts of foids

Black criminals still get laid and get female attention, while ricecels becoming doctors didn't do anything for them in this regard. Their current behaviour may actually be a strategy to appeal to the primal instincts of foids
true. crime maxing is very legit. I remember in my HS some thug maxer midgets were even able to get pussy due to bad boy game.

true. crime maxing is very legit. I remember in my HS some thug maxer midgets were even able to get pussy due to bad boy game.
It's not fun or easy to be a criminal, so I don't see why else you would do it besides gaining social status or pussy.

It's not fun or easy to be a criminal, so I don't see why else you would do it besides gaining social status or pussy.
tbh for suicidecels it's not worst profession. high risk and high reward. getting killed or suicide by cop are benefits for suicidecels. crime maxing is only a good thing for them

Yes bro I am of the same opinion. Humanity does not deserve what it has been given. The gift of life has been abused and should be forfeited.

While I understand this view, there are many different path of thought that lead to the conclusion that all humans should die. I'm more of mercy, mercy for all humans, and all living things. An incel could deserve a lot of mercy. That said, unlike a betrayed revolution were people get something other than what they fought or voted for, hurling the earth into the sun can unite many from all kinds of different branches of thought to the same unbetrayable goal in which they all, unlike if they elect a party, get exactly what they expect, regardless of what they think it is and how they view it.

While I understand this view, there are many different path of thought that lead to the conclusion that all humans should die. I'm more of mercy, mercy for all humans, and all living things. An incel could deserve a lot of mercy. That said, unlike a betrayed revolution were people get something other than what they fought or voted for, hurling the earth into the sun can unite many from all kinds of different branches of thought to the same unbetrayable goal in which they all, unlike if they elect a party, get exactly what they expect, regardless of what they think it is and how they view it.
Humans are deceptive and deceitful.. any mercy would be seen as weakness and you would be slain. Human Nature is feral and is not meant to work with others of its kind. Better to have no mercy than have any at all, that is the only way that is fair.

Humans are deceptive and deceitful.. any mercy would be seen as weakness and you would be slain. Human Nature is feral and is not meant to work with others of its kind. Better to have no mercy than have any at all, that is the only way that is fair.
I agree but there are some exceptions.
Normies and their leaders are cruel and nonreflective. It would be merciful to slay such a person. The true paradise comes from within.

Humans utilized science to thrive beyond the capabilities their own environments can sustain. We are obstinate and weare going to drive ourselves into extinction

Daily reminder that most criminals exist because of women liking criminality.

Culture of resentment instilled by the left into the mind of blacks has a lot to do with this. Africa too is full of Marxist ideology. Every black run country there was created by a "revolution", and sometimes it was blacks genociding blacks (like the Rwanda genocide, where the Hutu killed the Tutsi because they were jealous of the superior status of the latter).

It's like with Gypsies, or Jews. Blacks feel themselves as aliens wherever they go and feel no need to respect or care about the laws of the countries they are in.

"B-But black people are virtuous people! They are just misunderstood because the racism is keeping them down!"

-Dumbass liberals.

Thankfully, the little chris rock looking, shit for brains, no future having, broken english speaking, no father having, can't solve 2+2 to save his life, monkey mother fucker will be doing 20 years behind bars along with the other dumbass animals in the video. Fuck these people man

Jokes on you im a hapa

"B-But black people are virtuous people! They are just misunderstood because the racism is keeping them down!"

-Dumbass liberals.

Thankfully, the little chris rock looking, shit for brains, no future having, broken english speaking, no father having, can't solve 2+2 to save his life, monkey mother fucker will be doing 20 years behind bars along with the other dumbass animals in the video. Fuck these people man

I understand your anger, I could barley watch that video without seething myself. But dont be a retard and categorize an entire race based off of a single example.

Kay?

Harambe 22 1

I dont want blacks killed tbh,i just wished they would immigrate to their continent and everyone else would help them economically so their nations can reach our level of civilisation and they wouldn't starve.
I wish the best for them but i just dont see a melting-pot of cultures as being the ideal solution.Even if you get rid of segregation people segregate by themselves based on everything,especially the way they look.

I understand your anger, I could barley watch that video without seething myself. But dont be a retard and categorize an entire race based off of a single example.

Kay?

View attachment 204744

The video itself didn’t cause much anger but its evidence that solidified my point, that this is how the majority of blacks raised in ghettos are brought up. They glorify hostile behavior

Niggas don’t know that going down these paths paved by folks who indulge in thug culture will lead then to two places at a very young age:

• Stuck in a grave
  • Stuck in a cage
Growing up in neighborhoods and going to schools filled with these niggas, you realize that blacks aren’t these misunderstood saints like the media tries to portray. You also realize that nobody in America hates niggas more than niggas

The video itself didn’t cause much anger but its evidence that solidified my point, that this is how the majority of blacks raised in ghettos are brought up. They glorify hostile behavior

Niggas don’t know that going down these paths paved by folks who indulge in thug culture will lead then to two places at a very young age:

• Stuck in a grave
  • Stuck in a cage
Growing up in neighborhoods and going to schools filled with these niggas, you realize that blacks aren’t these misunderstood saints like the media tries to portray. You also realize that nobody in America hates niggas more than niggas

Cant argue that. Based.

i actually wish i were a low inhib nigga instead of a high inhib aspie blackcel

OP Stfu tbh
yeah too many self hating ethnics they have low iq, they really wanna stay incel forever. as a black dude i just hang around other smart blacks, i know in the west its hard to find cause glorified thug culture but when u leave the west most blacks are normal and smart. honestly all incels need to leave the west i think too many guys are stuck in there own self hate and shit, everything is better outside the west.