Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck I met my childhood friend once again and he asked me for money. What should I do?

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
He seems very friendly buddy, he dont treat me like shit, but he cucked me and will cuck more if I wont do something. And I dont know I dont want him to hate me but dont want to be a cuck either.
I feel now that youre my only real friends.

Sry if my english is bad

Is he chad? :chad:

Cliffs: lol no say you're broke or something

Hes using you for money fool. Tell him no and watch him suddenly treat you like shit.

Hes using you for money fool. Tell him no and watch him suddenly treat you like shit.
This. He doesn't want ur ass to be his friend he's just begging and will cuck u later like all normalfags.

What you mean by cuck you? Cheated you?

Don’t give him money.

Friends don't exist. Say sorry I would like to but I'm broke. If he doesn't accept it and act angrily then he's not your "friend". You have to keep in mind humans are only motivated by self-interest.

Friends don't exist. Say sorry I would like to but I'm broke. If he doesn't accept it and act angrily then he's not your "friend". You have to keep in mind humans are only motivated by self-interest.
Yes, man humans are gross, this is why I prefer anime girls over humans.

Yes, man humans are gross, this is why I prefer anime girls over humans.
Don't let people use you like a puppet. I had a friend that I knew since 2000/2001 and last year he said to me: "you'll remain alone and stay virgin for ever." We weren't fighting or arguing. He said it in cold blood, he just wanted to make me feel inferior. Humans are wicked by nature. I don't have any friends and don't need them tbh. Life is good without them. No one to ask me favors, no one to disturb me while I'm fapping,etc.

Don't give him money,make up some excuse that you don't have rn

Friendships are transactional. If you are not going to get anything back from giving him money then you have no reason to do so.

He seems very friendly buddy, he dont treat me like shit, but he cucked me and will cuck more if I wont do something. And I dont know I dont want him to hate me but dont want to be a cuck either.

Sry if my english is bad
Tell the nigger to fuck off

Friendships are transactional. If you are not going to get anything back from giving him money then you have no reason to do so.
The only thing I can ask from him, its his company for drinking my vodka, but I dont want to descend to the level when I spend my schizo buxes on drinking.

He has sister, it seems Ive seen her today, but Im better fap to anime girls than have anything with her.
Don't give me money tho just say you are broke yourself it seems imo he is just using you for money

Some normies have no empathy

lol at lending money to anyone tbh

Lending money is the same as giving it away. :feelsthink:
You won't get it back, unless you are organisedcrimemaxxing (part of the mob/mafia).

Never give money to a friend, he will only ask for more

This is why I don’t have friends :feelsthink:

don't give him the money. if he starts hating you or stops hanging out with you because you won't give him money, he was never your friend.

Lending money is the same as giving it away. :feelsthink:
You won't get it back, unless you are organisedcrimemaxxing (part of the mob/mafia).
Never give money to a friend, he will only ask for more
This is why I don’t have friends :feelsthink:
don't give him the money. if he starts hating you or stops hanging out with you because you won't give him money, he was never your friend.
Tell him you dont have enough money, you are saving

Exactly
Fuck Im feeling like Im a cuck, thank you friendcels

Don't give people money unless you are willing to never get it back.
I dont hope he will give it me back, I just feel like Im doing something wrong, like Im cucked.

Hi (sorry for bad English)

is he going to return it

Sry if my english is bad
Imagine saying ”sry my english is bad”
Beyond over for not good in englishcels

Almost certainly a drug addict or some other kind of addict. Most people don't randomly hit up old contacts for money.

Ask if he can hook you up :feelsthink:

keep the money for yourself and buy copes

The fact that you are asking us for advice tell me that no you should not give him any money. I have a few close friends who if asked for money I would give/loan to them on the spot no questions asked. Everyone else can fuck off. Your friend falls into this category.

Ask yourself this.
If it was YOU who needed the money, do you think he would give it to you?

I'm not keen on the thought of helping others by giving them MY hard earned money.

Tell him to fuck off.

Well I work for my money, do whatever you want since it’s your money.
I dont regret giving him money because I lost some, I regret it because its cuckoldry and he probably hates me but act normal only because he sses in me good betabuxxer