Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck, I might get fired at my new job

• Thread starter PectusManletScarCel
  • Start date
PectusManletScarCel

PectusManletScarCel

Enslaved subhuman
★★
I've just been getting major bad luck and doing stupid mistakes at my new job and I feel like complete shit, I feel like I'm gonna get fired

1. I burnt my boss's hand on accident
  2. He told me that I haven't been allowed to leave 5 minutes early like I have for the past weeks (I honestly felt like a retard when he explained this to me)
  3. I had to do a quality check test and I failed three times in a row even though I passed perfectly and easily at school
  4. I've been making alot of other mistakes in my work
  5. I feel like I've been working too slow
FUCK, I'm not technically hired yet I'm on a temporary work status for three weeks until they decide if they want to keep me (I'm still getting paid though) but this means they could decide to fire me at any moment or decide to not keep me

I NEED THIS JOB, not only does it make me feel like shit because I take some pride in my work and I feel like shit when I suck, but I also need money for alot of shit like my plaque covered teeth, plans to move the fuck out of my parents shitty apartment, paying my bills, etc...

Burn Ur boss hand on accident? What do u work at

You sound cursed. You should go NEET

All autists fuck up when they start jobs

Burn Ur boss hand on accident? What do u work at
Welder, he was pointing his hand showing me something and I had the end of my welding gun poke his hand on accident and I felt like an complete fucking idiot
All autists fuck up when they start jobs
I'm pretty sure I'm not autistic although my life has most likely made me into something similar

You wont get fired.

Because you are young, and young people make mistakes...its normal.
And it's a blue collar job...they are "lower" (actual work) working class and they are used to all types of minor injuries and bumps...

Welder, he was pointing his hand showing me something and I had the end of my welding gun poke his hand on accident and I felt like an complete fucking idiot

I'm pretty sure I'm not autistic although my life has most likely made me into something similar
Even if you don't get fired, your job will be automated in a few years anyway.

At least you didn't browse this site at work like I did...

It got flagged and I got a talking to, it was embarrassing as fuck
I would kill myself if anyone knew I browsed this site tbh. Luckily incels aren't well known here.
Sorry bro that must have been embarrassing

Even if you don't get fired, your job will be automated in a few years anyway.
Welding is one of the highest paying crafts and there is supposed to be a lack of welders in a couple of years meaning they're about to be far and above the highest paid craft. I would learn to weld but that shit looks hard as fuck, and no welding will not be automated for atleast another hundred years so you really have no clue what you're talking about

bruh it sucks tbh I would beat shit out of you and fire you if you've burned my hand