Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck Incelqueers

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
Can't these fuckers just leave us alone. Fucking fags.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7c4u62/you_can_report_the_new_incels_website_incelsme_to/?ref=share&ref_source=link

I can't repeat it enough. Those people have serious problems.

Yeah report a bunch of depressed virgin males.

Reddit is a place for cuck/whiteknights and SJW so it's actully a good thing we got away from that shit.

And it's a good thing that we have this website. They can't ban us or do any harm to us here.
This is a legal forum. Nothing illegal is taking place fucking idiots leave us alone.

If it was up to them male virgins should be killed. They have no compassion what so ever.

They want to take our only safe space, the only place where we can let out our emotions.

It's like they want us to suicide or go ER.

Minjaze said:
They want to take our only safe space, the only place where we can let out our emotions.

It's like they want us to suicide or go ER.

The comments on that thread are comical

Lmao at them saying they support free speech but want to censor what people say on the internet.

Just go to the new section and see how many people are obsessing over us on Christmas.  Shouldn't they be spending time with family or something?  I am an incel so ultimately this is where I belong.  Why are supposed normies wasting their time on us on Christmas of all days? That sub is filled with the same type of crowd that populated r/againsthatesubreddits and r/srd.  If we were gone they would move on to stalking other people.  They're like the stereotypical villain that hates the protagonist but in reality really needs them to feel whole. Also, I don't get how this site is any worse than 4chan which has actually influenced real life negatively

They can report us all they want, but won't achieve anything cause this site's domain and server are located in a non-cucked country.

And now the whole world (well, compared to a subreddit and the Chris-Chan stalkers) is following us.

wtf did you bump this old shit

LOL, they've been trying to get this shut down for 6 months :lul::lul::lul::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

They can’t sensor us here, they DO realize their trying to take away our freedom of speech right?