Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck insomnia, fuck my life

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
This is torture, don't have any meds atm, don't know what to do, im tired as all hell + headache, but i can't fall asleep.
Fuck everything.

When I feel like that I just start screaming as hard as I can repeatedly.

When you can get some start taking 3-5mg melatonin a day, doesn't work for everyone but it's worth a try to escape the torture that is insomnia.
Kid's benadryl if it really doesn't work (if you don't have a job to go to).
The best part is you probably have to take it every day for the rest of your life to get much sleep at all.

Might want to cut the jerking off to females with penises everyday.

JovanD said:
This is torture, don't have any meds atm, don't know what to do, im tired as all hell + headache, but i can't fall asleep.
Fuck everything.

Weed, Weed, Weed, Weed, Weed, Weed, Weed, Weed, Weed, Weed, Weed, Weed and only Weed.

You will fall asleep with Weed.

there is a powerful benzo, go to a medic

Weed?
Melatonin?
Diphenhydramine?

Get some, take some. None of those are spensive. Two of three are legal and are available from any pharmacy. Lack of sleep blows. Get drugged, get some fucking shut-eye.

I too have this problem.

Insomnia's a real cunt.  Just another problem to add to all the others brought on by being incel and forever alone.  The dreams are worse, but at least I can get my rest from them.

woke up at 10pm... right now it's 11:20am... gonna go sleep after eating.

Weed said:
Weed, Weed, Weed, Weed, Weed, Weed, Weed, Weed, Weed, Weed, Weed, Weed and only Weed.

You will fall asleep with Weed.

THIS!!!!!!!!!