Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fuck looking at instagram foids

W

worstcel

Banned
-
WTF and chads too

WHY ARE THEIR LIVES SO PERFECT? JUST BE BORN FUCKING GENETICALLY GIFTED AND U WIN, ALL THE PARTYING ALL THE FRIENDS ALL THE POOL PARTIES WHILE GETTING DRUNK, MEANWHILE UGLY NARROW SHOULDERED WIDE HIPPED GUYS LIKE ME HAVE TO POST ON THIS FORUM. FUCK IT EVEN IF I WAS A GIGA CHAD AT THIS POINT I'D FIGHT ALONGSIDE UGLY MALES, INSTEAD OF PARTYING WITH GIRLS, ILL JUST MAKE SURE TO CONTINUE TAKING SSRI'S SO MY SEX DRIVE STAYS LOW. I HATE THIS SHITTY WORLD, WHY ARE ALL MY BULLIES SO SUCCESSFUL, SO POPULAR, PERFECT LIVES ADVERTISED ON THEIR INSTA, LITERALLY EVERY CHAD STACY JUST COPIES OF EACH OTHER, ITS THE SAME SHIT.

tagthesponsor.com to see what these girls actually get up to

instagram shows me what we’re missing out on

FkYLWgi

you know you’re only going to find suifuel when browsing Instagram

jfl at checking instagram as incel

Full of beta orbiters and whores.

They don't have perfect lives. Instagram is full of shit. It's just a bunch of people pretending to be happy. Don't be fooled

you mean chad and stacy are making up things to not be happy about?
What he means is 99% of what you see on Instagram and social media in general is not a reflection of real life.

People work their asses off the whole week taking shit from their bosses and hating everything and everyone, then take a couple photos of themselves at a party or something to pretend they're living a fulfilling and happy life, then cry themselves to sleep.

Despite what social media wants to makes you believe, you're not missing out on much, unless you're a shut-in Chad/Stacy. Modern life is boring, tiring, sad and pointless for the vast majority of people.

I hate privileged people
full

WTF and chads too

WHY ARE THEIR LIVES SO PERFECT? JUST BE BORN FUCKING GENETICALLY GIFTED AND U WIN, ALL THE PARTYING ALL THE FRIENDS ALL THE POOL PARTIES WHILE GETTING DRUNK, MEANWHILE UGLY NARROW SHOULDERED WIDE HIPPED GUYS LIKE ME HAVE TO POST ON THIS FORUM. FUCK IT EVEN IF I WAS A GIGA CHAD AT THIS POINT I'D FIGHT ALONGSIDE UGLY MALES, INSTEAD OF PARTYING WITH GIRLS, ILL JUST MAKE SURE TO CONTINUE TAKING SSRI'S SO MY SEX DRIVE STAYS LOW. I HATE THIS SHITTY WORLD, WHY ARE ALL MY BULLIES SO SUCCESSFUL, SO POPULAR, PERFECT LIVES ADVERTISED ON THEIR INSTA, LITERALLY EVERY CHAD STACY JUST COPIES OF EACH OTHER, ITS THE SAME SHIT.
It's because they are better than you, in every conceivable dimension.
They don't have perfect lives. Instagram is full of shit. It's just a bunch of people pretending to be happy. Don't be fooled
No. IG is the most honest form of self expression yet imagined. At least for idiots, so if most people are idiots, that inherently makes it important.

i never go to instagram, is suicidefuel tbh

People say "You only see the good parts of their lives on Social Media" BULLSHIT. If it was acceptable, we'd see the amount of sex and happiness they have.