Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck man I'm scared of the rope

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
It's not decided yet but let's be real: I will not necessarily be able to improve my looks to the point of becoming chadlite. I have money to eat well and live decently which I haven't been doing so far but now I will, a chill job that allows to sleep more than enough time (which again I'll start doing instead of browsing the internet and shit), and about to start drugging myself somehow to deal with the anxiety (again, not to cope, but to improve the situation, because being 24/7 nervous isn't healthy and makes me look like a piece of shit) idk if I will get Jew pills from my doctor, weed, or what, but I will do something. I have a theory that stuff like this (stress, diet) can go a longer way than people thinks so that's my focus for now.

I also fortunately have the income to be able to get a loan from the bank for surgery, if needed.

If none of that works it's the rope. And there's also something that I find more scary than the rope: settling for this life out of fear of dying. When I get scared of the rope, I sometimes find myself lying to myself as in "maybe high tier normie would be enough" or "maybe if I betabux I'd at least have a family" fuck that. We all know the only life worth living is Chad's, which I will never be because Chad by definition wouldn't need to looksmaxxx in the first place, but I can be Chadlite who gets Chad's crumbs, and that can be good enough but that's as low as I'll go.

I have money to eat well and live decently which I haven't been doing so far but now I will, a chill job that allows to sleep more than enough time (which again I'll start doing instead of browsing the internet and shit)

Moggs me.

If you’re scared about dying I suggest going out in style, by shooting yourself with a shotgun. Any gun will do ( Not a .22 though ) but a shotgun gets the job done fast and easy.

I'm afraid of roping too, but it's something I have to do

I’d rather get shot (not by myself, though) than rope.

This, that Finnish school shooter Pekka shot himself with a .22 and died in the hospital a few hours later
So did Matti Saari it´s not that a 22. can´t kill you because it can it´s just not preferable.

Last edited:
Definitely not preferable when there's shotguns which kill you before you know it.
I know, I have seen plenty of shotgun pics and a few videos to know its effectiveness Hidiki just made it sound like a 22. wouldn´t work.

And did you update your post about Pekka dying in the hospital later or did I miss that the first time I read your comment?

Not scared of not existing at this point. Its just the physical pain or the last minutes of discomfort before death.

And did you update your post about Pekka dying in the hospital later or did I miss that the first time I read your comment?
You must have just read over it, it was in my original post.

Suicide is completely unnecessary for 99% of people.

Most of you are smarter than that.

The idea of suicide is a fantasy anyways; who here has committed suicide in the history of this forum? Despite all of the LARPing not one that I know of. If you truly want to suicide then at the very least wait until you are older, because things will be getting very interesting for Western society; who knows where it will take us 10, 20, 30 years from now technologically and socially speaking. Even if you lack love and companionship there are still reasons to live. Detach from your own selfish needs like sex, and start looking at the bigger picture here. Most of you haven't even read one bit of philosophy, religious text, haven't tried psychedelics or visited the cosmos with DMT, haven't gained expertise in anything, haven't put your body to even 10% of the limit and you're already thinking about roping at 18 years old.

Rope is a last resort and should be reserved for the most dire of cases, ie. not most of you.

Not to mention we don't even know what happens after death; you may just in fact be thrown into a worse existence than this one.

I also fortunately have the income to be able to get a loan from the bank for surgery, if needed.

481C9D85 5963 4885 A27D 6240F47164D0

Suicide is completely unnecessary for 99% of people.

Most of you are smarter than that.

The idea of suicide is a fantasy anyways; who here has committed suicide in the history of this forum? Despite all of the LARPing not one that I know of. If you truly want to suicide then at the very least wait until you are older, because things will be getting very interesting for Western society; who knows where it will take us 10, 20, 30 years from now technologically and socially speaking. Even if you lack love and companionship there are still reasons to live. Detach from your own selfish needs like sex, and start looking at the bigger picture here. Most of you haven't even read one bit of philosophy, religious text, haven't tried psychedelics or visited the cosmos with DMT, haven't gained expertise in anything, haven't put your body to even 10% of the limit and you're already thinking about roping at 18 years old.

Rope is a last resort and should be reserved for the most dire of cases, ie. not most of you.

Not to mention we don't even know what happens after death; you may just in fact be thrown into a worse existence than this one.
Cope
I appreciate it though

If you want to see what it feels like to die without actually doing it, take intravenous DMT.

Can't I get a serious response in a thread about literally being about to die? Sometimes this forum feels like it's 90% larpers. Kinda like when people argues about bumble vs tinder jfl

This, that Finnish school shooter Pekka shot himself with a .22 and died in the hospital a few hours later
where did he shoot himself?

I believe it was the side of his head
Anyway I can't get a gun because I'm in Europe. Dk how that finnish guy did. But the method is the least of my worries, I haven't even decided whether I'll rope yet, it's just like, just like what happened to Elliot Rodger, I'm slowly realizing it's a real possibility. And if I do decide for it, I think if I want to die I will, I'm not that fucking useless, so tbh I don't care about the method yet.

Last edited:
I'd kill myself using some pussy method

Can't I get a serious response in a thread about literally being about to die?
Literally zero question marks in either your thread title or first post. What do you expect? Have you even tried DMT? I am fully serious, what would make you think otherwise.

There are substances which you can drink and just fall asleep and never wake up again tbh

If you can get surgery, get surgery. If you cannot afford surgery, death is better than life.

Its over for survivalinstinctcels

Moggs me.
I just wish I could have a middle class lifestyle, it is truly over when just wanting a normal home, a normal car, and being able to afford normal food, and normal hobbies is too much. Society.

If you’re scared about dying I suggest going out in style, by shooting yourself with a shotgun. Any gun will do ( Not a .22 though ) but a shotgun gets the job done fast and easy.
That would be a good way to die, you don't have to feel any of it. Shame about whoever has to clean up the mess though.

Its over for survivalinstinctcels
jfl :feelsbadman:
I just wish I could have a middle class lifestyle, it is truly over when just wanting a normal home, a normal car, and being able to afford normal food, and normal hobbies is too much. Society.
in the end nobody cares, there's broke chads whose life is 1000x better than mine

Last edited:
I just wish I could have a middle class lifestyle, it is truly over when just wanting a normal home, a normal car, and being able to afford normal food, and normal hobbies is too much.

At this point we know, that it is truly over. But I do have similar thoughts. I often think about this. Having at least an apprenticeship and a job I somewhat like, earnig decent money and so on. But I failed in this regard. I want to have at least a normal brain.

@-BrettyBoy-