Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck me I have to go out today I don't I just want to NEET

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I loved staying inside for the few weeks, but my dad is gonna take me to get a haircut and run some shit errands with him because he's a dumb fucking boomer.

Why can't I just stay inside for my whole life? Why do I have to go outside? Why can't I just NEET?

Just barricade yourself in your room theory

That doesn't sound so bad, I haven't gone to a barber to get my hair cut in years though, I have bad skin as well and I don't like sitting in front of a mirror while I'm getting my hair cut, I just shave my head instead, something you could do.

Report any interesting things that occur while you venture outside. :feelswhere:

I like going to my barber who is friendly guy.

tell him to fuck off.
i live with my parents but i don't spend time with them.

I loved staying inside for the few weeks, but my dad is gonna take me to get a haircut and run some shit errands with him because he's a dumb fucking boomer.

Why can't I just stay inside for my whole life? Why do I have to go outside? Why can't I just NEET?
Going out once in a while isn't too bad, getting a haircut can be really relaxing tbh, I even like to watch videos of other people getting their haircut because it relaxes me so much.

tell him to fuck off.
i live with my parents but i don't spend time with them.
if he lives with him though he might not want to piss him off too much. its over if he gets kicked out.

15088.jpg

record asking out foids and post it here? i bet you get a gf since you are getting haircut

I'd rather have autismbux and benzos than a decent normie job. Having to interact with normies 40 hours a week is too stressful for me, and my dick wouldn't be rewarded with holes either

Mogs me for having hair to cut.

just get a haircut theory

Damn dude how old are you

Welcome to my world, where I’m constantly forced to leave my apartment due to school, food, etc.
Enjoy it jfl.

I'd rather have autismbux and benzos than a decent normie job. Having to interact with normies 40 hours a week is too stressful for me, and my dick wouldn't be rewarded with holes either