Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [FUCK] My fuckin cell phone just broke

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Didn't even smash it on my own or anything, the thing just fell off my pocket while I was cooking for myself on the kitchen and the fucking screen was broken once I picked it up again. Which is weird considering the piece of shit has tanked far worse in the past and it had a glass screen protector + case.
Fucking life what the hell is wrong with you? Now my boomer family will think I broke it cuz I was angry at a game or something, just damn pray that I'll have a cell phone ever again with this pandemic.
I hate my life., gonna bluestacksmaxx rn.

Yeah that’s how I broke mine before way back, couldn’t be bothered to get another one and now it’s been a couple years without one, not like I used it at all anyway. It had more dust on it than the corners of the garage TBH.

Yeah that’s how I broke mine before way back, couldn’t be bothered to get another one and now it’s been a couple years without one, not like I used it at all anyway. It had more dust on it than the corners of the garage TBH.
dedsrs? did you have a pc to cope? I mean I still need it to play Clash Royale (I know normie game), listen to music and to communicate with my family through wsp.
Aside from that I'm fine but still sucks cuz I'll probs never get to have one that good again.

dedsrs? did you have a pc to cope? I mean I still need it to play Clash Royale (I know normie game), listen to music and to communicate with my family through wsp.
Aside from that I'm fine but still sucks cuz I'll probs never get to have one that good again.
Yeah of course, pc has me all set for coping. My condolences for your phone.

Brutal. What phone was it?

Brutal. What phone was it?
A Samsung Galaxy S7 which is expensive af
Thing is bought it used so it was way cheaper than the normal price

If only the screen is fucked, you can do the replacement yourself. Would be cheaper than service center.

I did it with a bro for his phone, it is easy to do if you just follow the video instructions.

If only the screen is fucked, you can do the replacement yourself. Would be cheaper than service center.

I did it with a bro for his phone, it is easy to do if you just follow the video instructions.
Thanks a lot brocel
But does it matter if the touchscreen doesn't work partially?

Capture

This is why I bought a cheapo $50 smartphone. If I lose it, break it or dunk it in the toilet, I'll just buy another shitty $50 phone.

But does it matter if the touchscreen doesn't work partially?
It's a replacement for the entire front part of the phone, including the oled screen, touch sensor and glass.

It's a replacement for the entire front part of the phone, including the oled screen, touch sensor and glass.

Gotcha, all things considered it should work.
Thanks for the help