Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Fuck parties I'm gonna stay home forever now, going outside is shit

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
I just came from a party and I'm probably still drunk. Fuck this shit. Being an incel you just spend all time on the sidelines. It's like you have a reverse magnet on you, and everyone walks away from you when you get close

Just fuck this shit, I'm not even gonna try anymore. There's no point in trying to pick up girls when there's guys looking x10 times better. It's so fucking shit. I'm not going outside ever again.

It's not fucking fair, I was born like this. I'm even going to the gym but my frame is small as fuck. There are guys with huge frames who don't even go to the gym and they look better.

It's morning, I haven't slept, and I still can't sleep. It's one thing reading blackpills here, but to go to a party, it's like a living blackpill. I'm not even gonna do weed anymore because all normies do it and I don't wanna associate with them. I just feel my life is so pointless now

mogs me at going to parties in the 1st place

I just came from a party and I'm probably still drunk. Fuck this shit. Being an incel you just spend all time on the sidelines. It's like you have a reverse magnet on you, and everyone walks away from you when you get close

Just fuck this shit, I'm not even gonna try anymore. There's no point in trying to pick up girls when there's guys looking x10 times better. It's so fucking shit. I'm not going outside ever again.

It's not fucking fair, I was born like this. I'm even going to the gym but my frame is small as fuck. There are guys with huge frames who don't even go to the gym and they look better.

It's morning, I haven't slept, and I still can't sleep. It's one thing reading blackpills here, but to go to a party, it's like a living blackpill. I'm not even gonna do weed anymore because all normies do it and I don't wanna associate with them. I just feel my life is so pointless now
You're not alone, I've been ignored in every party I've been too as well. When you're ugly, awkward and quiet people will ignore you.

mogs me at going to parties in the 1st place
Parties are rage inducing and suifuel for incels, trust me I've been to them and they're not pleasant.

Fakecel if youve been to a party enjoy the ban

I still go to normie parties just for the sake of having acquaintances. Better having to know you have fake friends than none. You go ragepill if you don't have normie acquaintances. Makes me sane at least and not be suspected as an incel in the end.

Mogs me at even having a choice. Mogs me at getting invited anywhere. Mogs me at knowing people.

You're not alone, I've been ignored in every party I've been too as well. When you're ugly, awkward and quiet people will ignore you.

Parties are rage inducing and suifuel for incels, trust me I've been to them and they're not pleasant.
only benefit i see is getting free alcohol and food lol

Mogs me at even having a choice. Mogs me at getting invited anywhere. Mogs me at knowing people.
I got invited once to a fucking party and now people say I'm a fakecel. I can't even fucking rant here cuz u hate so hard.

I got invited once to a fucking party and now people say I'm a fakecel. I can't even fucking rant here cuz u hate so hard.
My brothers and cousins forced me to go to house parties and I hated them all, I was ignored in all of them and received shit from my brothers and cousins for not engaging with people that they stopped inviting me and this somehow makes me a fakecel just because I attended parties against my will?

This forum is truly retarded I tell you.

My brothers and cousins forced me to go to house parties and I hated them all, I was ignored in all of them and received shit from my brothers and cousins for not engaging with people that they stopped inviting me and this somehow makes me a fakecel just because I attended parties against my will?
They were forcing you to go to parties because they hate you? Because they don't give a shit about you? Because they wanted to watch you suffer?

They were forcing you to go to parties because they hate you? Because they don't give a shit about you? Because they wanted to watch you suffer?
They didn't like how much of an introvert I was so they made me go, they thought parties was going to make me come out of my shell, it only made me worse and they gaslighted me by telling me it's my own fault and stopped forcing me to go.

humble brag tbh. iam so ugly i was never invited to a party in my life

They didn't like how much of an introvert I was so they made me go, they thought parties was going to make me come out of my shell, it only made me worse and they gaslighted me by telling me it's my own fault and stopped forcing me to go.
Your brothers are lost causes. Are your cousins foids?

Your brothers are lost causes. Are your cousins foids?
Only two of them, most of my cousins are normies and Tyrones, while both of my brothers are Tyrones.

lmfao u asked for it, with your subhuman ugly looks why did you even went to a party

Never leave the basement.

That should be rule #1.

I can't eat right when I'm living this shit life

Well you better start eating right because if not all your weightlifting will be for naught.