Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fuck @ petsmart

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Bitch ass hoe @petsmart

Suck my mog

He's unironically Kpopmaxxing

Good avi tbh

Why are you posting about him on this site?

What I'm wondering is if Griffith/Femto intends to bring in a dark age. With Falconia he's pretty much realised his dream, so would bringing an age of darkness not actually ruin that? Maybe it's that he doesn't care what happens to the rest of the world as long as his personal nation remains. I suppose my question is whether right now he's acting towards Griffith's dream or God Hand's goal. I can't tell if this is his true self or if he changed even more than it seems when he became Femto.

What I'm wondering is if Griffith/Femto intends to bring in a dark age. With Falconia he's pretty much realised his dream, so would bringing an age of darkness not actually ruin that? Maybe it's that he doesn't care what happens to the rest of the world as long as his personal nation remains. I suppose my question is whether right now he's acting towards Griffith's dream or God Hand's goal. I can't tell if this is his true self or if he changed even more than it seems when he became Femto.
I was wondering the same thing tbh

I was wondering the same thing tbh
He's already bringing an age of darkness with all those magical creatures going on a rampage, I really don't believe he has good intentions towards humans. They are fleeing their hometowns because of the merging of layers, which was his goal all along. And I expect it won't always be peace and love in Falconia, and then there is the possiblity of an eclipse happening.
Griffith's dream and God hand dream go hand in hand, with all the humans going to one place, I wouldn't put it behind me that he could actually sacrifice them or just feed them to the apostles, who are also being deceived here.

I see your point.

why werent you aborted

Im on both sites tbh

Definitely my favorite poster on looksmax
2556A34C CD2C 408B AAF1 AA695BD34DEA