Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck pharmacies

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Why can't we buy any medicine we want? Normies argument would be, "people would abuse it and overdose" well fuck them, if someone chooses to do that, go ahead. Since I'm always ill cause of my disabilities I can't afford to waste time to go to the doctor and get a prescription. Why can't these pharmacies just accept cash and give us what we want. The pharmaceutical industry is the biggest scam in the world and they know it.

It's all a matter of knowledge and knowing where to get shit from.

If you have the money, time, and knowledge, you can find and buy literally anything.

Other countries like Mexico and a lot of European countries basically allow people to buy whatever they want. Buying drugs from the pharmacy is probably going to reduce harm more than anything. You won't have people using tainted and pressed substances that no one has any idea what they're made of.

I think all drugs should be legal. All of the weak-minded people that were going to overdose anyways will now just be doing it faster. The people that actually need the drugs will be able to have easier access to them and be able to actually become "normal".

There's tons of online pharmacies that let you pay in bitcoin/paypal. Don't enter straight card details obv.

Chemistrycels can just buy precursors but i'm not that lucky.

Blame the boomer laws.

cucked law. go to portugal

There's also the issue of people buying up certain drugs (Sudafed I think?) and using it to make meth.

Same,if people want to fill their body with shit and kill themselves then let them,as long as they don't harm anyone else of course.

Incels should get any drug they want, no questions asked

The "who cares if dummies destroy themselves" thing is a libertarian fantasy. Self destructive people cause huge problems for people who live around them or who they have relationships with.

"Prohibition doesn't work" is another fallacy, btw, if anyone wants to fight me about that.

The "who cares if dummies destroy themselves" thing is a libertarian fantasy. Self destructive people cause huge problems for people who live around them or who they have relationships with.

"Prohibition doesn't work" is another fallacy, btw, if anyone wants to fight me about that.
It's true that other people will be affected, but who cares. We're all fucked anyways, nothing matters anymore

giving junkies a non-controlled access to whatever drug they want seems a good idea...

Molyneux is that you?

We need to have isolated and closed off areas where people are free to do drugs. They're not allowed to leave unless they can get temporarily sober enough to function in the real world.

It's true that other people will be affected, but who cares. We're all fucked anyways, nothing matters anymore
You're fantasizing.
We need to have isolated and closed off areas where people are free to do drugs. They're not allowed to leave unless they can get temporarily sober enough to function in the real world.
That's already how it works, people use drugs in their homes, and then attempt to pass in society. Tends to come to a bad end.

There's also the issue of people buying up certain drugs (Sudafed I think?) and using it to make meth.
I wish it was legal to unplug my sink with lye drain cleanER!

Why can't we buy any medicine we want? Normies argument would be, "people would abuse it and overdose"

It is also a lie. People already overdose any kind of stuff like soporifics. Might as well ''abuse'' testosterone since every man lacks it.