[JFL] Fuck r/incelselfies

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-

Look at all the cucks telling this literal blops2cel tier kid he's not ugly. Lying to people like this is honestly evil, it sets them up for nothing but disappointment and self loathing once nothing pans out and his life continues to be dumpster fire thanks to his looks. He might be 16 but he literally has no chin, there's no chance he's going to grow out of that.

They think they're good people for lying but they're doing nothing but harm, I hate these virtue signaling cunts so much, that kind of mindset made me legitimately hate myself throughout my late teens years thinking everything was my fault when obviously no improvement attempts worked out.

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

existing
-
those are some wild eyebrows, also JFL at posting your picture on reddit

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

Getting wristmogged by Mileena
-
damn, even I actually facemog him (and I have acne scars), but he probably heightmogs me.

HonklerTheConqueror

HonklerTheConqueror

Veteran
-
Going ER needs to be an epidemic.

BlackWizard

BlackWizard

Recruit
-
what is going on with his nasolabial fold? he's not just ugly, but looks old

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
wow that lower third is on par with zestos lel its over for him

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

Mythic
-
They think it’s all personal responsibility, that you can just groom your way out of subhumanity.

It’s important to acknowledge you don’t have control over some things and that it’s not your fault everytime. It’s unethical, but I’d even go far as to say it is in your emotional best interest to off load your misery and blame external factors outside your control. Just look at narcissists, they are some of the most emotionally unburdened and carefree ppl I’ve ever met.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
He has no chin? I need to see a side profile. He looks like he has a chin.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Jfl that place is full of manwhales

Gudru

Gudru

Banned
-
1565583798145.png

I can simply not get enough of their retardation. ''Most 16 year olds are virgin's'' LMAO you really think it's not due to his ugliness? WTF does this even have to do with his point at all? He wouldn't be a virgin if he looked better and not hideous.

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogs me to Ajdovščina and back
-
I remember they rated a guy in a wheelchair 7/10 because he had a nice haircut and smile according to them.

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
i would rate him .5/10

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Recruit
-
I posted mine on there and they told me the same.

H

Haywire

Commander
-
his look is i want to cry and die.

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

Mythic
-
Invite the kid to this forum tbh.

umbrfeio2

umbrfeio2

very ugly brazilian boy
-
i think his problem is not chin bro..

umbrfeio2

umbrfeio2

very ugly brazilian boy
-
The acne could go away with ages potentially, but that lower third is never going away.
not only acne he have several problems in his face... and he could hide his lower third with a beard..

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
not only acne he have several problems in his face... and he could hide his lower third with a beard..
He'll never be able to grow a proper beard, people like that never can. People who try that just end up looking like soy cucks.

UglyScotsman

UglyScotsman

Recruit
-
poor fucking kid, i'd say I'm on his looks level. it's a brutal existence, I'd give him a hug if he wasn't so hideous and most likely have terrible hygiene.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
His only problem is that he looks really old for some reason. Like 50-60+. I feel really bad for him, though.

Jesus fucking Christ this comment makes me want to punch this person's face in. False hope makes everything FAR worse.

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Recruit
-
You know what, they should just ban 15 year olds who post on there calling themselves “incels”. You can’t be an “incel” at 15. The only reason an underage b& should post on there is if they need advice on how to look better. The new rule should be 26+, because if you’re still sexless past the age of 25, then and only then can you be incel.

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

Mythic
-
His only problem is that he looks really old for some reason. Like 50-60+. I feel really bad for him, though.

Jesus fucking Christ this comment makes me want to punch this person's face in. False hope makes everything FAR worse.
He manages to look old AND young simultaneously.

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Moobcel
-
Mogs me unironically.. Just fuck

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
-
imagine browsing and posting on Reddit unironically

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

knight-ERrant
-
I can't spot a single good feature on this kid's face. Even his best features are just plain, and he has a ton of egregious flaws. Easily a 3/10. I want to shake his hand and help him make an account here.

tooth monster

tooth monster

Homo Copus
-
It's over for him

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
-
I still believe people are trollin' hard there.

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

Rotting autismcel
-
His nasolabial folds and lips kill him tbh

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

Officer
-
virtue-signaling means nothing when the kid will inevitably rope or die alone at the end of an abysmal slave life

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
It's over for him and me.

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

Admiral
-
jesus Ive never seen such sadness and devastation in the eyes of someone so young

muharremabi

muharremabi

Born to cope
-
Idk but most of people on this sub aren't even ugly. All average people.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-

I mean that comment even pretty much admits it in telling him to give up on social stuff and just focus on wage slaving. That's literally all they could come up with for him.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
He’s like a 2/10

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
I mean that comment even pretty much admits it in telling him to give up on social stuff and just focus on wage slaving. That's literally all they could come up with for him.
They couldn't care less about the real problem.. the only thing the commenters really care about is how much he can make so he can betabux.. that is what is going on in the commenters heads.. "*Oh fuck.. if I tell him that it is over he won't become a betabux later in life and wife up a 30 year old* Focus on your career bro! :soy: I did and I swim in pussy!" They will never offer any proof, just words. Advice like this only harms.. it is most selfish and abusive to care about what Whoids want while also ignoring what Men need.

Dionysus

Dionysus

Luminary
-
looks like a future shooter

C

cope_over_rope

Officer
-
No chin
Weak jaw
No cheekbones
Thick lips
Terrible skin
Slight NCT
THICC eyebrows

It's over. Not a single even average feature except mb the nose.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
-
isnt that guy on incelwiki?

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 21st August
-
Damn if his parents have any love for him they're obliged to bring him to a plastic surgeon and see what can be done

BigGhey

BigGhey

A Shiny Vaporeon
-
I feel sorry for him

with all those virtue signallers giving him false hope

I have a feeling that most ppl on r/incelselifes are bluepilled normies, regular normies, the occasional chadlite, and bloboids(aka blob + foid) that just virtuesignal potential incels from not coming on here or at least prevent them from getting blackpilled

but what about the normie tier selfies on that sub?

it is probably those same normies with their sockpuppet accounts larping as incels in order to not blow their cover

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Mogs me

He is white so he can ascend

N

Narazz

Officer
-
He would go up to a 3 if he ate better to fix the pizza face. He's sort of at where I'm at, he might be able to score a land whale if he does some improvement but the question is if that's really worth it. To me, it's not.

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Anarcho nihilist
-
God when I was ages 13 to 16 there was never a time were I didn't have a single spot on my ugly face, I was so paranoid I even put small dabs of my mothers make up to cover it

Mega Coper

Mega Coper

Jawcel
-
Sorry but that's a cope. He won't magically become a Chad after finishing puberty in 2 years. Sure he could take 5 showers a day, get a haircut every week and use acne medication and go up to a 2/10. However, you can't change your bone structure which is what he needs without having major surgery which is costly and carries risks in of itself. Invite that kid to the site tbh and gg youngcel deniers.
You know what, they should just ban 15 year olds who post on there calling themselves “incels”. You can’t be an “incel” at 15. The only reason an underage b& should post on there is if they need advice on how to look better. The new rule should be 26+, because if you’re still sexless past the age of 25, then and only then can you be incel.

P

Princel

Prince of Incels
-
they should be postin here in a couple years

^^^^^^^^^he is 16 and balding WTFFFFFFF :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
i was 18 when i started i mog him hard :chad:

its over for everyone who posts there. we need to blackpill them.