7339er

Islamic crusade when?
-
holy shit hes ugly. (still mogs me coz white) invite him here tho

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Commander
-
poor fucking kid, i'd say I'm on his looks level. it's a brutal existence, I'd give him a hug if he wasn't so hideous and most likely have terrible hygiene.
He would go up to a 3 if he ate better to fix the pizza face. He's sort of at where I'm at, he might be able to score a land whale if he does some improvement but the question is if that's really worth it. To me, it's not.
:feelskek: even on here people judge by looks. Morbidly obese people, drug addicts, homeless people that don't shower, and anorexic hoes that give their bodies zero nutrients all have clear skin. Like normies his age are eating healthy. They're eating fast food, smoking weed, and drinking alcahol. If you're skin is that fucked you are genetic shit that needs to od on accutane.

wizardcel

wizardcel

16 yo transager, LGBT activist and lolicon
-
He looks old and downtrodden. The poor fella must've suffered hell in the hands of normies.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
they should be postin here in a couple years

^^^^^^^^^he is 16 and balding WTFFFFFFF :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
i was 18 when i started i mog him hard :chad:

its over for everyone who posts there. we need to blackpill them.

bottom one looks ok

the others all look mixed race or ethnic

I think I understand why people warn against mix racing so much

Honeypot

Honeypot

PacifistERcel
-

Look at all the cucks telling this literal blops2cel tier kid he's not ugly. Lying to people like this is honestly evil, it sets them up for nothing but disappointment and self loathing once nothing pans out and his life continues to be dumpster fire thanks to his looks. He might be 16 but he literally has no chin, there's no chance he's going to grow out of that.

They think they're good people for lying but they're doing nothing but harm, I hate these virtue signaling cunts so much, that kind of mindset made me legitimately hate myself throughout my late teens years thinking everything was my fault when obviously no improvement attempts worked out.
Photos with low distance to the camera make everyone ugly

Will selfiecels ever learn? this kind of behavior is uglyfaking and extensively done in incel communities.

Last edited:
LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
You know what, they should just ban 15 year olds who post on there calling themselves “incels”. You can’t be an “incel” at 15. The only reason an underage b& should post on there is if they need advice on how to look better. The new rule should be 26+, because if you’re still sexless past the age of 25, then and only then can you be incel.
I agree and I'm not ageist.

Yungguy

Yungguy

You Won't Get What You Want
-
:feelskek: even on here people judge by looks. Morbidly obese people, drug addicts, homeless people that don't shower, and anorexic hoes that give their bodies zero nutrients all have clear skin. Like normies his age are eating healthy. They're eating fast food, smoking weed, and drinking alcahol. If you're skin is that fucked you are genetic shit that needs to od on accutane.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

knight-ERrant
-
He looks like he's about to cry over the fact that he was born :feelshaha:

Over4Mexicels

Over4Mexicels

Officer
-
I look like him, but with brown shitskin tone & without acne. Also, 15 years older.

So he still mogs me because JBW & young halo

N

Nolifer88

Recruit
-
Looking at those reddit photos makes me wanna cry :cryfeels:
Life is so fucking sad and unfair

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

A blackpill a day keeps all delusions away.
-
Mogs
Me
I'm dead serious, dedly ded highest magnitudes of seriousness tbh.
Not gonna lie ngl tbh

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

It never began
-
Brutal how they're sending them on a useless trip of self improvement.

Jfl

"It is your mindset"

"You most likely give off weird vibes because of the way youthink"

Lmao.

And then you have these people on incel tears saying they almost all look average or
"not ugly at all"