Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck reading rape stories on reddit

W

worstcel

Banned
-
First I'm going to talk about the women being raped stories. Lol just read a story that basically said "I was raped when I was drunk in a party, I dont want to report it tho because teehee I'm scared" yeah fuck off lol.

Also read one about a guy who said he raped a foid, same shit he was in a party and the girl invited him upstairs to have sex, lol at calling that a rape.

Life is unfair hoeny

I thought your thread was about stories revealing like women like rape :cryfeels:

Every woman who was raped deserved it

If the man had no gun then there was no rape.

if she is drunk is not rape

JFL at the definition of rape in the first world.

Cope if you don't think Foids are living in tutorial mode.

lol just read another one "raped at party (by chad) but I dont feel bad about it"

It's not rape if its chad

It's rape if she changes her mind afterward.

Or if there's a metoo payoff.

Or if she mistook brad for chad.

"Rape" is like getting a mild driving speeding ticket. It doesnt matter and shouldnt be taken seriously.

Also read one about a guy who said he raped a foid, same shit he was in a party and the girl invited him upstairs to have sex, lol at calling that a rape.
Chad rape fantasy.

I mean if she’s too drunk to say yes to receiving your dong then technically it is...
yes but most of the time thats not the case, just the whore who acted like a slut while drunk and then regreted it

It’s not rape if he’s 8+/10 and 6ft+

"She was asking for it... Dressed like a slut."

IF YOU HAVE SEX AND YOU REGRET IT LATER ON, IT IS NOT "RAPE."

HOW RETARDED MUST YOU BE? IMAGINE HOW INSULTING THAT IS TO WOMEN WHO HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN RAPED, OR EVEN GANG-RAPED.
(JUST LOOK AT INDIA IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT AN ACTUAL RAPE IS.)

THE AUDACITY OF DEGENERATE WESTERN SLUTS BY COMPARING THEIR ILL-MADE DECISIONS TO ACTUALLY BEING RAPED.

:lul::lul::lul: