Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Fuck sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 28932
  • Start date
Deleted member 28932

Deleted member 28932

heroin addict
-
Scratching a mosquito bite around the ankle area is better than sex. Fuck all these penisless people with dry personality. The fuck they’ve got to offer. Ingest the Dengue pill

You are mentally strong.

A man has to cope.

I think that way too.

Then i take a look at all the sexy bitches that exist on this earth and i get hard and sad.

Fuck and sex are the same thing

Fuck and sex are the same thing
6C88F08A 23EB 42D4 A478 2FFCDDF22196
Context is different

Fuck reproducing and passing my genes! My Nintendo Switch is what matters! :soy: :bluepill:

Try to ignore the itch for 5 minutes and then scratch. This is literally what heroin feels like

dry personality probably means they are neurotypical and will fit in with the normies hence they are more likely to attract a mate.

JAST FARKINGN LOWL

MOSQUITO BITERS R FEMAL
JUSN GOGGLES IT!!!

the denguepill gave me fever

God tier cope.
Meditate and embrace your reality. Everything else is noise.

wish I had drugs to repress my libido

I don't want it as much as I used to.
Sex drive decreases with age.

You are gigacoping

Cope overload.

Scratching a mosquito bite around the ankle area is better than sex. Fuck all these penisless people with dry personality. The fuck they’ve got to offer. Ingest the Dengue pill
.BÆŠËD Sex = Subhuman Unenlightened beast activity. true gentlemen don't sex
God tier cope.
Meditate and embrace your reality. Everything else is noise.
this

i wanna get on antidepressants to suppress my sex drive

Based. The sex worshippers won't be happy about this though.

You should get the mozzie to bite your balls instead, so you can scratch it there for even more relief.

Now Imagine having that Itch for 25 years and you can't scratch it :(

Take some sexual inhibitions pills, then you will never want sex anymore

Why care about sex when I can consume soylent whilst I play Zelda the breath of wild on my nintendo switch?

Let the mosquito suck yer dick bro!

Then scratch that!

I dare you...

JoinedAug 29, 2020Posts83Online2d 23h 42m JoinedAug 29, 2020Posts83Online2d 23h 42m JoinedAug 29, 2020Posts83Online2d 23h 42m JoinedAug 29, 2020Posts83Online2d 23h 42m JoinedAug 29, 2020Posts83Online2d 23h 42m JoinedAug 29, 2020Posts83Online2d 23h 42m JoinedAug 29, 2020Posts83Online2d 23h 42m JoinedAug 29, 2020Posts83Online2d 23h 42m JoinedAug 29, 2020Posts83Online2d 23h 42m JoinedAug 29, 2020Posts83Online2d 23h 42m JoinedAug 29, 2020Posts83Online2d 23h 42m JoinedAug 29, 2020Posts83Online2d 23h 42m

Based. The sex worshippers won't be happy about this though.

Well, some of us still have some trace evidence of testosterone in our bloods. But, that's ok, just ignore your natural instincts.

Now Imagine having that Itch for 25 years and you can't scratch it
that is exactly what sexuality has being felt for me. Most horrible thing has happened to me so far
Take some sexual inhibitions pills, then you will never want sex anymore
unfortunatelly they will destroy another 20 things in your body at the same time
Fuck all these penisless people with dry personality
dry personality does not do it justice dont you guys think.
They really ARE empty carcases, shallow empty bodies moving around and breathing. they have nothing inside. Just amazes me how much

Last edited:
What an odd comparison.

I'm addicted to masturbation and I'm obsessed with sex I want to fuck a Stacy so badly. But I can't get an erection for ugly females Jesus my life's a mess.

scratching is underrated tbh. imo scratching feels better than masturbating or taking a huge shit.

cope

fuck sex bro :feels::feels::feels::feels: