Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck short women, all of them should be sterilized

L

Lolimancer

Self-banned
-
If they hate Short men so much ,then why do they keep creating them?

They are the cause of short and weak framed guys for the most part. Not short men.
The few manlet betabux are insignificant and are often providing for chad's kids anyway.

Fuck ,I hate delusional foids who think they can compensate for their trash genes by mating with chad.
That shit doesn't work and getting mogged by your father is simply brutal.

Foids can only benefit from compulsory sterilization in the long run. The world would truly become a better place.

short foids tend to be fat as well, especially if they're black or mexican.

They are the cause of short and weak framed guys for the most part. Not short men.
The few manlet betabux are insignificant and are often providing for chad's kids anyway.

Fuck ,I hate delusional foids who think they can compensate for their trash genes by mating with chad.
That shit doesn't work and getting mogged by your father is simply brutal.

Foids can only benefit from compulsory sterilization in the long run. The world would truly become a better place.
Welcome to the forum, GrAYcel

I hate women of all statures

Short or tall
they all hate sub 6 men

Short foids are my only chance at ascending. I veto.

Because they're selfish - they want children to fulfill that biological ticking clock in their heads, or to gain citizenship in some country via anchor babies, or for welfare, and they couldn't give less of a shit about what happens to their children after that. Most women see children as either a tool or a weapon - not people who grow up to have hopes and dreams. You'd think it'd be the opposite with women showing off their kids on social media all the time, but no - that too is just done for selfish attention.

Its the cruel cycle of life. Men are born just to be filtered out while women are tasked with creating the next generation of disposable men.

Welcome to the forum. I agree. Only reason I'm short is because of my 5'0 nothing mother :feelsUgh:. Dad was 5'10 flat in his prime and here I am at 5'7 jfl. Short foids should not be allowed to reproduce. If women believe short men shouldn't be allowed to pass on their genes, men should hold foids up to those same standards. Sterilize any foids below 5'6/5'7 (in gta 5 cayo perico).

getting mogged by your father is simply brutal.
It truly fucking is :feelsbadman: and it makes me so fucking angry. Your gene pool should have a positive accumulation of traits with each new generation, not negative. What I mean by this is, if your great grandfather is a tera-manlet, your grandfather should be a manlet, your father should be average height, and you should be tall, and your son should be even taller. I think most manlets resent the parent that contributed the most to the short genes tbh (at least I do). I'm not asking for much, I just wanted to be as tall/ slightly taller than my father at the least. Over before it began

Because they're selfish - they want children to fulfill that biological ticking clock in their heads, or to gain citizenship in some country via anchor babies, or for welfare, and they couldn't give less of a shit about what happens to their children after that. Most women see children as either a tool or a weapon - not people who grow up to have hopes and dreams. You'd think it'd be the opposite with women showing off their kids on social media all the time, but no - that too is just done for selfish attentioyen.
yea ,My mother used me for prestige i guess. To get the special reputation that a mother enjoys and to show off to her friends of course. And yet she didn't invest in me, barely interacted with me and just didn't care. And now she wonders why i am so autistic jfl. It was my father who engaged with me whenever he had time despite working full time and all my few good traits are thanks to him .
What I mean by this is, if your great grandfather is a tera-manlet, your grandfather should be a manlet, your father should be average height, and you should be tall, and your son should be even taller. I think most manlets resent the parent that contributed the most to the short genes tbh (at least I do). I'm not asking for much, I just wanted to be as tall/ slightly taller than my father at the least. Over before it began
So true

Last edited:

>Fuck short women
I can't because none will fuck me.​

High IQ observation

6'2" dad
5'1" mom

Here's me at 5'8"
Fuck genetics

Short is subjective: even if you were able to stop men from being born 5'5" this would just lead to more 6'10" giants evolving at which point 6'2" would be considered short.

foidlets look disgusting with their stumpy legs ngl. nice name btw :feelsYall: