Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK SLEEP

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
The moment you stay up a little too late or screw up your schedule by a little bit, BAM ur fucked and have to function like a zombie at school/work wishing every second you were never born. This shit is fucked

I function like a zombie everyday i legit cant rest properly even if i sleep 8 or 10 hours lmao

The moment you stay up a little too late or screw up your schedule by a little bit, BAM ur fucked and have to function like a zombie at school/work wishing every second you were never born. This shit is fucked
I usually not show up at school when I do this.

Right now i am fucking up my sleep.

You move back to America yet ? :feelstrash:

I feel like my body has become accustomed to functioning on low levels of sleep due to staying up all night all these years

High IQ but sleeping is nice

Ive got intense labor to do in about 4 hours and I cant fall asleep because I fucked my sleep schedual doing nothing. I am anxious just from thinking about it.