Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK SOYBOY MALE REDDITORS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Is it not hilarious how many male virgin redditors (like 90% of male reddit users) are such incels in denial that they make ѕhit up and LARP about having relationships and an active sexlife? JFL, Especially the ones who make a big post on inceltears that they are ugly etc but still managed to get laid, but then get found out/ exposed a week later?

Imagine being such a loser that you LARP on reddit pretending to be a "Chad" and hating on incels when you are a closeted incel yourself. Fuck thats pathetic! When you read their history they are pathetic self hating losers who are into weird/ boring shit like Dnd, childrens card games and other kind of cringey soy shit. And we are supposed to believe in their LARP about having "girlfriends"?

Also many of them seem to be mentally ill and abnormal. And their autism is beyond cringey. I may be Autistic myself but sure as hell i dont make lame faggy quotes from movies or video games every fuсking time i post something.
I have no empathy for them despite being a virgin myself.

If there was one thing that would make 2021 great it's if reddit was permanently shut down and taken offline. Not going to happen obviously but you can dream.

Have you ever seen people that live fulfilling, fruitful lives and post on reddit? :soy: :lul:

Successful people don't go online further that instagram and apple music. Imagine taking time to write out that shit. Those people are insane autists.

Is it not hilarious how many male virgin redditors (like 90% of male reddit users) are such incels in denial that they make ѕhit up and LARP about having relationships and an active sexlife? JFL, Especially the ones who make a big post on inceltears that they are ugly etc but still managed to get laid, but then get found out/ exposed a week later?

Imagine being such a loser that you LARP on reddit pretending to be a "Chad" and hating on incels when you are a closeted incel yourself. Fuck thats pathetic! When you read their history they are pathetic self hating losers who are into weird/ boring shit like Dnd, childrens card games and other kind of cringey soy shit. And we are supposed to believe in their LARP about having "girlfriends"?

Also many of them seem to be mentally ill and abnormal. And their autism is beyond cringey. I may be Autistic myself but sure as hell i dont make lame faggy quotes from movies or video games every fuсking time i post something.
I have no empathy for them despite being a virgin myself.
Lmao so fucking true, they're truly abnormal yet like to larp otherwise. Imagine trying to convince people you're normal when your idea of fun is spreading a friday night trawling through posts on .co to share with your buddies on IncelTears :lul:

Imagine trying to convince people you're normal when your idea of fun is spreading a friday night trawling through posts on .co to share with your buddies on IncelTears :lul:
copers in denial

:p