Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck Thanksgiving

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
All the fucking stores are closed. I went driving to a fucking mall 2 hours away for cumskin security guard tell me hurr durr mall closed except for (((movie))) tickets.

And some fucking homo nigger threw a fucking microwave in my alleyway, seriously fuck Thanksgiving

64A3EC6D D931 4744 8020 83017C467D1B

Do Americans really do this?:dafuckfeels:
Yes, also once saw hobo piss in my alleyway. Fucker got a ticket and is still walking around pissing and shitting around the street

Do Americans really do this?:dafuckfeels:
Happens all the time, especially at abandoned property lots. Some people are too cheap or broke to properly have it disposed of at a waste management site.

Yes, also once saw hobo piss in my alleyway. Fucker got a ticket and is still walking around pissing and shitting around the street
Brutal shit. Is there anything you can do (legally) to remove him?
Happens all the time, especially at abandoned property lots. Some people are too cheap or broke to properly have it disposed of at a waste management site.
Fuaarrrk. Motivationfuel to moneymaxx in order to move to a better neighborhood.

Thanksgiving is based

free microwave :feelsLightsaber:

Family depends. Thanksgiving usually just myself, parents and sister. Last year we went to my aunts it’s was like I wasn’t even there.
Friends what friends.

Family depends. Thanksgiving usually just myself, parents and sister. Last year we went to my aunts it’s was like I wasn’t even there.
Friends what friends.
Only normies and chads can enjoy it. For trucels horrible holiday, the gym, the spa, the restaurants all fucking closed. how can I even cope

Don’t know, I guess find copes that don’t involve going out.
Once parked I never leave my truck unless I have to.

Mogs me cuz u drive

I got heightmoged by my 6'3 cousin

Yes, I'd like to give my thanks for mortality, because with it, eventually my pain will come to an end.