Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fuck the gym.

Finishme

Finishme

ILM
Honestly I cant even go there anymore. The place is full of Stacys and Chads. Its absolute sui fuel. All I see are fucking Stacys showing off their ass to some juiced up Chad and it makes me feel like shot knowing I cant have that. But im actually considering to start training at a BJJ gym that isnt to far. I hear it's much more welcoming than a regular gym.

Honestly I cant even go there anymore. The place is full of Stacys and Chads. Its absolute sui fuel. All I see are fucking Stacys showing off their ass to some juiced up Chad and it makes me feel like shot knowing I cant have that. But im actually considering to start training at a BJJ gym that isnt to far. I hear it's much more welcoming than a regular gym.

I agree

Home gym master race gets all the benefits of gymcelling without getting mogged by Chad and his superior aesthetic and athletic genes.

Girls in the gym look like total clowns to me. They only wear bras and barely there yoga pants with their midriff exposed. Its like they're in underwear. Their makeup is completely maxed out with their heavy foundation and fake eyelashes. They do the lightest of exercises and train just one only part: their asses. Seriously, its a clown world here in the West.

Join a 24 hour gym and go at night when nobody is there.

just build your own gym bro

I've recently become obsessed with the possibility that I just don't live in the right area. What planet do you people live on? All the gyms in my area are filled with nothing but old fat people. I'm never gonna get Stacy, I might as well get to look at her. I need to find out where you people are seeing all these beautiful people.

I've recently become obsessed with the possibility that I just don't live in the right area. What planet do you people live on? All the gyms in my area are filled with nothing but old fat people. I'm never gonna get Stacy, I might as well get to look at her. I need to find out where you people are seeing all these beautiful people.
Maybe it's the time you go at prob?

That's exactly why I gave it up.

Do calisthenics instead.

nice, a fellow clowncel.

i know what you mean, i quit going for that same reason. i couldn't cope with being surrounded by guys who height+framemogged me and who were better looking. why bother bench pressing when you have 5" wrists? it's utterly pointless. also i have a quick story to tell that happened last fall, back when i started up. there was a group of 3, 2 guys and a girl. the girl was hot, her bf was a chad-lite except he was a manlet at 5'9", his friend was maybe a 4.5/10. anyways i recall being near them one time when I overheard him say that someone who goes to the same gym "looks like an incel." he made comments about him balding and just having an ugly face. hearing that made me stop what I was doing, i had never in my life heard someone use the word "incel" in public. that's when I realized how serious this shit has gotten. that you can actually be targeted as an ugly male, through no fault of your own. just being ugly makes you a threat, it's fucking ridiculous. how can these people be against some forms of discrimination, like racism or sexism for example, but then hate on a guy for his ugly looks (that he doesn't control nor can change!)

Fuck chad and stacy, I don't give a shit about them

I've never seen a girl at the gym really try. I think they just go their to show off their ass, not that I mind that, as long as they don't hog the equipment that I'm wanting to use.

nice, a fellow clowncel.

i know what you mean, i quit going for that same reason. i couldn't cope with being surrounded by guys who height+framemogged me and who were better looking. why bother bench pressing when you have 5" wrists? it's utterly pointless. also i have a quick story to tell that happened last fall, back when i started up. there was a group of 3, 2 guys and a girl. the girl was hot, her bf was a chad-lite except he was a manlet at 5'9", his friend was maybe a 4.5/10. anyways i recall being near them one time when I overheard him say that someone who goes to the same gym "looks like an incel." he made comments about him balding and just having an ugly face. hearing that made me stop what I was doing, i had never in my life heard someone use the word "incel" in public. that's when I realized how serious this shit has gotten. that you can actually be targeted as an ugly male, through no fault of your own. just being ugly makes you a threat, it's fucking ridiculous. how can these people be against some forms of discrimination, like racism or sexism for example, but then hate on a guy for his ugly looks (that he doesn't control nor can change!)

and a lot of those chad-lites are on steroids just to remain competitive, lmao
I've never seen a girl at the gym really try. I think they just go their to show off their ass, not that I mind that, as long as they don't hog the equipment that I'm wanting to use.

I see sports dykes work out and squat heavy but they're all below average and chubby.

Stop cope

There is no sets and reps for your eye area

Home gym tbhbro like me

I stopped going to the gym too. Now i just use a treadmill and do pushups & situps in my living room. Way too many chads and stacies in my area, they're like a cancer.

There should be gyms for only men. Foids can't even gym properly, they're just coming for whoring for Chad.

Elaborate please
You can buy a pull up bar for the door, use some chairs for the dips and everything else you can do it with your own body weight, you can train your whole body with this few equipment. That is what I do at home, listening heavy metal when I train.

whats your set up, what equipment do you have?
Power tower, plates, dip belt, weighted vest, chair. I don't even need an entirely separate room, just a tiny corner in the bedroom. The only issue is I'm mostly limited to weighted calisthenics, but seeing as I'm in much better shape now than when I was a fat "powerlifter" in high school, I don't see this as a real issue.

Going to the gym, no fap, “just putting yourself out there” are incel penances. Red/blue pill = self-flagellation

I considered going today but the triple suifuel would be too much. The weather is really nice, so:

1. Leave my place, see foids dressed like whores
  2. Work out, see foids dressed like whores
  3. Leave the gym, see foids dressed like whores

Girls in the gym look like total clowns to me. They only wear bras and barely there yoga pants with their midriff exposed. Its like they're in underwear. Their makeup is completely maxed out with their heavy foundation and fake eyelashes. They do the lightest of exercises and train just one only part: their asses. Seriously, its a clown world here in the West.

This is actually one of the reasons why I won't go anymore. After a deadlift session or an insane leg workout you see them basically walking around in their underwear and I can't help but get erotically aroused(because the blood is fucking pumping)
It's almost like I'm punishing myself because they won't talk to me anyway. The hell with that shit tbh since I stopped lifting my shooting shoulders are much better off now.

no gym for your face

100%. The gym is the new club basically. It’s a eugenics arena pretty much. Like real life tinder.

All the bipedal chimps congregate there to fraud their SMV/dimorphism/testosterone/fighting success to get higher quality and higher quantity mates. Meme chimp species. The foids obviously only do ass because ass = like 90% of foid’s SMV.. chads like fat asses, so naturally foids work on their asses so chad will give them some of his sperm.

But the validation in the gym, and from chad’s dick is not enough. They have to take pictures and broadcast it onto various high efficiency eugenics / validation platforms I.e IG and tinder.

Motherfucking meme species

Gym is suicidefuel if you’re sub8. Fatties, Uggos, and manlets are there thinking they’ll become chad.. as if muscles is what separates them from the chads. Poor souls..

If you can afford it, a home gym is GOAT. All u need is one of those fancy adjustable dual cable machines and a leg extension/leg curl machine. You can do your whole body with just those 2 pieces of equipment, and you won’t get suicidal thoughts every time someone larger/taller/better looking/more hair than you passes you by and girls give him “choke me and cum on my face” eyes, conspicuously squatting facing away from him so he gets a good view of her ass