[LifeFuel] Fuck the planet - we must contribute to make #climatechange a reality (Fuck the planet)

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
-
- pollute as much as possible
- waste as much as possible
- Use coal for heating
- Buy a Chad Truck, instead of an Incel Prius
- use as much plastic as possible
- never recycle

This planet doesn't give two fucks about us. So why should we?

A C C E L E R A T E

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
-
Been this way for me

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Einstein level IQ

tiredofthisshit

tiredofthisshit

life is a scam
-
planet didn't harm you, the system did

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
-
planet didn't harm you, the system did
The planet is supporting the system. Therefore, fuck the planet.

Chad is made by nature, not humans. It's every incel's duty to take a giant pile of plastic-laden shit on Mother Nature.

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
-
Humans are too good at adapting, in the end it will probably be the sun that does it, I doubt humans will be able to escape the massive expansion.

K

Kobecel

Professional Copemaxxer
-
Lol at believing in climate change

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Anything that can end our species sounds good to me.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
-
Chad Truck and Incel Prius :feelshaha:

tiredofthisshit

tiredofthisshit

life is a scam
-

Chad is made by nature, not humans. It's every incel's duty to take a giant pile of plastic-laden shit on Mother Nature.
you owe your existence to the planet, if you don't appreciate it might as well off yourself

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
-
- Use coal for heating
- never recycle

A C C E L E R A T E
I used to be the opposite of that.

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I don't give a fine fuck about this world because I will be dead in like 50 years if I don't send out an resignation letter earlier. I always hated ecology and belief that you can save this world from pollution by cleaning the streets while (((they))) are producing more of that waste by seconds and unloading it on us.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Why do you need to ruin the environment?
Very retarded act of violence, go ER instead.

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

My soul died a decade ago
-
I have definitely found myself caring less about the environment the more its dawned on me that I may not reproduce

C

CaptainCuck

Veteran
-
Screw climate change, we need another meteorite.

There's nigh infinite amounts of them flying around in space - surely not all of them can miss this planet?

AlwaysLawRoute

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
-
I used to sympathize with animals but I realized many male species fight between each to see who gets the animalfoid like whiteknight cucks instead of raping her together and leave her alone with the child.So yeah,bring on that meteorite.

FuckingDed

FuckingDed

Officer
-
Nature and biology cucks us the most, I feel obligated to destroy it as much as I can. My influence is however zero but there are few cool prospects - Bolsonaro may cause massive deforestation of Amazon, Trump has withdrawn US from paris agreement and rising populations in the 3rd world will increase co2 pollution so I have good hopes :feelsokman:

1984cel

1984cel

Banned
-
I can’t wait to see coastal places go underwater if sea level rise is legit. All the normies freaking out would be gold.

Jazavac

Jazavac

чики брики
-
Yes, fuck the environment. When you're incel taking care of the environment means making the world better for some Chads kids and their single mothers.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
I still feel sorry for the animals tbh. They don’t deserve this shit.

Humanity can get fucked though. It’s been over for humanity since 1945 tbh.

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
-
I can get behind this, nature is cruel so fuck nature let it die.

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
-
Why go ER on a few people when you can go ER on the planet, escape incarceration and doom the whole next generation of Chads and Stacys
1544551073817.png

Iamthesui

Iamthesui

Death is a preferable alternative to cuckoldry
-
Kill yourself not the planet you pussy

Smallframecel

Smallframecel

blackpill power to see past the lies and deception
-
- Use coal for heating
- never recycle

A C C E L E R A T E
Climate cannot be stopped by normie
I still feel sorry for the animals tbh. They don’t deserve this shit.

Humanity can get fucked though. It’s been over for humanity since 1945 tbh.
U r right Nazis would have implement strict monogamy on foids and introduced eugenetics

Smallframecel

Smallframecel

-
D
planet didn't harm you, the system did[/QUOTE mother Earth will eventually recover from global warming but all the fucking normies wageslaves and moral fags will be dead

E.C.C.O

E.C.C.O

SMM (Sex Money Murder) crew - Anime avimaxx crew
-
le what? i'm not getting any le pussy? time to destroy this planet, LE EPIC STYLE BROS! don't le worry, with all 10 of us doing my le craftily concocted plan, WE WILL GET OUR REVENGE ON LE NORMIES

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Earth's climate is changing.

How much of that is due to humans is a wild guess, no matter what a scientist tells you.

Smallframecel

Smallframecel

-

Did normie cucks die u motherfucking favgots

Attachments

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
-
Was banned so I couldn't reply to some of you environment-caring cucks. Anyway, here's my reply now.

--

le what? i'm not getting any le pussy? time to destroy this planet, LE EPIC STYLE BROS! don't le worry, with all 10 of us doing my le craftily concocted plan, WE WILL GET OUR REVENGE ON LE NORMIES
Nice retort. Simple, just like you.
Kill yourself not the planet you pussy
It’s fucking hilarious how butthurt some of you so-called “blackpiled” incels get when it comes to this topic. Have fun being Mr. Eco Warrior Incel when Chads take a collective dump on your dearest Mother Nature.

Why don’t any of you have the balls to confront Chad Corporation?

What about when Chang Corporation destroys the fish population by deep-sea fishing 24x7x365?

Galapagos Marine Reserve: Thousands of sharks found on Chinese fishing boat - TomoNews

What about when Nestle gets access to millions of gallons of water for almost-free while the locals are forced, by law, to ration water?
How Nestle stole California water

Oh wait, Chad & Chang Inc. don’t give a fuck about Ms. Nature. Given that you don’t have the balls to confront them, you don’t have any right to tell me that my views of environmentalism are wrong.

Face it, if you give one single fuck about “muh environment” then you are a cuck. Don’t you faggots dare call yourself “blackpilled”. You’re no different from the numales who post on IncelTears. Hypocritical faggots.

JFL @ hating on Chads and Stacys but completely failing to realize that they are all nature’s creation.

Fuck you. Fuck nature. And fuck the environment.

owly

owly

Banned
-
I recycle bottles 4 cash, sorry

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
Earth should have been lifeless like the other planets, but this hell just had to form life

I fully support nuking the shit out of it

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
-
They want us to care about this planet in order to give their future Chad kids a better life, fuck that.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
Was banned so I couldn't reply to some of you environment-caring cucks. Anyway, here's my reply now.

--

It’s fucking hilarious how butthurt some of you so-called “blackpiled” incels get when it comes to this topic. Have fun being Mr. Eco Warrior Incel when Chads take a collective dump on your dearest Mother Nature.

Why don’t any of you have the balls to confront Chad Corporation?

What about when Chang Corporation destroys the fish population by deep-sea fishing 24x7x365?

Galapagos Marine Reserve: Thousands of sharks found on Chinese fishing boat - TomoNews

What about when Nestle gets access to millions of gallons of water for almost-free while the locals are forced, by law, to ration water?
How Nestle stole California water

Oh wait, Chad & Chang Inc. don’t give a fuck about Ms. Nature. Given that you don’t have the balls to confront them, you don’t have any right to tell me that my views of environmentalism are wrong.

Face it, if you give one single fuck about “muh environment” then you are a cuck. Don’t you faggots dare call yourself “blackpilled”. You’re no different from the numales who post on IncelTears. Hypocritical faggots.

JFL @ hating on Chads and Stacys but completely failing to realize that they are all nature’s creation.

Chad big boat fleet Chinaman vs Virgin small raft niggacel

C

chicel

Recruit
-
This thread is terrible. Have some respect for the uniqueness of our environment.

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
-
This thread is terrible. Have some respect for the uniqueness of our environment.
Have some respect for this forum and go back to inceltears

Sexdoll Pioneer

Sexdoll Pioneer

Recruit
-
At the beginning of the year, there was a discussion on how incels can disrupt shit in our world. One of the suggestions was to initiate forest fires. A few American incels, who shalt not be named, ran with the suggestion and achieved great success.

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
-
At the beginning of the year, there was a discussion on how incels can disrupt shit in our world. One of the suggestions was to initiate forest fires. A few American incels, who shalt not be named, ran with the suggestion and achieved great success.
thishappened.jpg

The forest fires were actually the fault of the electricity company there. Look it up, a few news orgs wrote about it.

Iamthesui

Iamthesui

Death is a preferable alternative to cuckoldry
-

It's called not caring if humanity dies but wanting to not change our planet for the shittier. Why do you think environmentalists call out those companies to stop their shit

SilentSoup

SilentSoup

Officer
-
The tar monster from Fern Gulley was an incel, just think about it, he was an ugly ethniccel who spent all his time in his room.

Polluting the environment was just him going ER against all the sexually promiscuous, Chad and Stacy wood sprites... you know those scantily clad wood spirits were fucking all the time off camera, while the poor tar monster wasn't getting any.

Just destroy the planet theory.

Manletmancer

Manletmancer

Banned
-
I used to sympathize with animals but I realized many male species fight between each to see who gets the animalfoid like whiteknight cucks instead of raping her together and leave her alone with the child.So yeah,bring on that meteorite.
That's just not efficient though.