Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fuck the planet - we must contribute to make #climatechange a reality (Fuck the planet)

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
- pollute as much as possible
- waste as much as possible
- Use coal for heating
- Buy a Chad Truck, instead of an Incel Prius
- use as much plastic as possible
- never recycle

This planet doesn't give two fucks about us. So why should we?

A C C E L E R A T E

Been this way for me

Einstein level IQ

planet didn't harm you, the system did

planet didn't harm you, the system did
The planet is supporting the system. Therefore, fuck the planet.

Chad is made by nature, not humans. It's every incel's duty to take a giant pile of plastic-laden shit on Mother Nature.

Humans are too good at adapting, in the end it will probably be the sun that does it, I doubt humans will be able to escape the massive expansion.

Lol at believing in climate change

Anything that can end our species sounds good to me.

Chad Truck and Incel Prius :feelshaha:

Chad is made by nature, not humans. It's every incel's duty to take a giant pile of plastic-laden shit on Mother Nature.

you owe your existence to the planet, if you don't appreciate it might as well off yourself

- Use coal for heating
- never recycle

A C C E L E R A T E
I used to be the opposite of that.

I don't give a fine fuck about this world because I will be dead in like 50 years if I don't send out an resignation letter earlier. I always hated ecology and belief that you can save this world from pollution by cleaning the streets while (((they))) are producing more of that waste by seconds and unloading it on us.

Why do you need to ruin the environment?
Very retarded act of violence, go ER instead.

I have definitely found myself caring less about the environment the more its dawned on me that I may not reproduce

Screw climate change, we need another meteorite.

There's nigh infinite amounts of them flying around in space - surely not all of them can miss this planet?

I used to sympathize with animals but I realized many male species fight between each to see who gets the animalfoid like whiteknight cucks instead of raping her together and leave her alone with the child.So yeah,bring on that meteorite.

Nature and biology cucks us the most, I feel obligated to destroy it as much as I can. My influence is however zero but there are few cool prospects - Bolsonaro may cause massive deforestation of Amazon, Trump has withdrawn US from paris agreement and rising populations in the 3rd world will increase co2 pollution so I have good hopes :feelsokman:

The climate is changing dumbass
Wiki soy cuck

I can’t wait to see coastal places go underwater if sea level rise is legit. All the normies freaking out would be gold.

Yes, fuck the environment. When you're incel taking care of the environment means making the world better for some Chads kids and their single mothers.

I still feel sorry for the animals tbh. They don’t deserve this shit.

Humanity can get fucked though. It’s been over for humanity since 1945 tbh.

I can get behind this, nature is cruel so fuck nature let it die.

Why go ER on a few people when you can go ER on the planet, escape incarceration and doom the whole next generation of Chads and Stacys

Kill yourself not the planet you pussy

- Use coal for heating
- never recycle

A C C E L E R A T E
Climate cannot be stopped by normie
I still feel sorry for the animals tbh. They don’t deserve this shit.

Humanity can get fucked though. It’s been over for humanity since 1945 tbh.
U r right Nazis would have implement strict monogamy on foids and introduced eugenetics

D
planet didn't harm you, the system did[/QUOTE mother Earth will eventually recover from global warming but all the fucking normies wageslaves and moral fags will be dead

le what? i'm not getting any le pussy? time to destroy this planet, LE EPIC STYLE BROS! don't le worry, with all 10 of us doing my le craftily concocted plan, WE WILL GET OUR REVENGE ON LE NORMIES

Earth's climate is changing.

How much of that is due to humans is a wild guess, no matter what a scientist tells you.

Did normie cucks die u motherfucking favgots

Attachments

• ee0oQA.mp4
    514.5 KB · Views: 46
Was banned so I couldn't reply to some of you environment-caring cucks. Anyway, here's my reply now.

--

le what? i'm not getting any le pussy? time to destroy this planet, LE EPIC STYLE BROS! don't le worry, with all 10 of us doing my le craftily concocted plan, WE WILL GET OUR REVENGE ON LE NORMIES

Nice retort. Simple, just like you.
Kill yourself not the planet you pussy

It’s fucking hilarious how butthurt some of you so-called “blackpiled” incels get when it comes to this topic. Have fun being Mr. Eco Warrior Incel when Chads take a collective dump on your dearest Mother Nature.

Why don’t any of you have the balls to confront Chad Corporation?

What about when Chang Corporation destroys the fish population by deep-sea fishing 24x7x365?

Galapagos Marine Reserve: Thousands of sharks found on Chinese fishing boat - TomoNews

What about when Nestle gets access to millions of gallons of water for almost-free while the locals are forced, by law, to ration water?
How Nestle stole California water

Oh wait, Chad & Chang Inc. don’t give a fuck about Ms. Nature. Given that you don’t have the balls to confront them, you don’t have any right to tell me that my views of environmentalism are wrong.

Face it, if you give one single fuck about “muh environment” then you are a cuck. Don’t you faggots dare call yourself “blackpilled”. You’re no different from the numales who post on IncelTears. Hypocritical faggots.

JFL @ hating on Chads and Stacys but completely failing to realize that they are all nature’s creation.

Fuck you. Fuck nature. And fuck the environment.

Earth should have been lifeless like the other planets, but this hell just had to form life

I fully support nuking the shit out of it

They want us to care about this planet in order to give their future Chad kids a better life, fuck that.

Was banned so I couldn't reply to some of you environment-caring cucks. Anyway, here's my reply now.

--

It’s fucking hilarious how butthurt some of you so-called “blackpiled” incels get when it comes to this topic. Have fun being Mr. Eco Warrior Incel when Chads take a collective dump on your dearest Mother Nature.

Why don’t any of you have the balls to confront Chad Corporation?

What about when Chang Corporation destroys the fish population by deep-sea fishing 24x7x365?

Galapagos Marine Reserve: Thousands of sharks found on Chinese fishing boat - TomoNews

What about when Nestle gets access to millions of gallons of water for almost-free while the locals are forced, by law, to ration water?
How Nestle stole California water

Oh wait, Chad & Chang Inc. don’t give a fuck about Ms. Nature. Given that you don’t have the balls to confront them, you don’t have any right to tell me that my views of environmentalism are wrong.

Face it, if you give one single fuck about “muh environment” then you are a cuck. Don’t you faggots dare call yourself “blackpilled”. You’re no different from the numales who post on IncelTears. Hypocritical faggots.

JFL @ hating on Chads and Stacys but completely failing to realize that they are all nature’s creation.

Fuck you. Fuck nature. And fuck the environment.

Chad big boat fleet Chinaman vs Virgin small raft niggacel