Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck these shitty Indian aunties.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
Just Fuck them to hell. I have to sit here listening to my mom and her friend commiserate on how I can't get an curry foid to talk to me. They've tried to set me up three times already and each and every time I've been ghosted by the girl once she's seen me.

Yet I have to sit there and listen to them blaming me, saying I'm not interested in them. That I'm a lost cause because "I just don't want curry foids". That's the farthest from the truth. I would settle with a curry foid any damn time. They. Do. Not. Want. Me. But my mom and her friend just do not care to accept this fucking answer. I think her friend just likes to see me suffer and wants to hold this over my mom. I'm this close to exploding and throwing the fucking phone out the damn window. Fuck, they don't know my pain, suffering, and humiliation. I'm supposed to beg to these foids to like me and talk to me?! Fuck all this, please just kill me now. :reeeeee:

Most of mine don’t live near me so I don’t have to worry about them luckily

Most of mine don’t live near me so I don’t have to worry about them luckily
I'm so fucking humiliated and upset. It's like it's not enough I get ghosted and ignored, I also have to take the blame for it. Of course, because everything is the man's fault.

Damn i'm honestly glad that i'm not a cutry ngl.

Good thing they want to keep you with other Indians

I've stopped associating with gora tbhsrsngl

Fucking curries. It never began for you all.

I like curry-aunties, they are freaking hot.

e8dd7cea80d387b68e56ed19c375e946.jpg
post-25-1464190883.jpg

Female standards are sky high.

Good thing they want to keep you with other Indians

I've stopped associating with gora tbhsrsngl
Fuck other Indians too. They especially don't give a shit. All I see is them wanting to outdo one another and show off how much they're doing better than others.

show off how much they're doing better than others.

doing better == who can act/become more like whites

JFL @ curries, curries will never learn.

Why don't you get an arranged curry?

Why don't you get an arranged curry?
Did you not read my post at all? I fucking said they ghost me. These are all arranged shit. Arranged don't mean forced. They reject me when they see my face. Fuck the one even ended up with a white guy. It's truly over for me

I think all ethnic elders are like this. My family constantly asks me why I'm not interested in women and when I'm going to get married.

Did you not read my post at all? I fucking said they ghost me. These are all arranged shit. Arranged don't mean forced. They reject me when they see my face. Fuck the one even ended up with a white guy. It's truly over for me

I didin't know it worked like that, sorry. I thought women were forced to date sub human curries.

Easy way out.
Tell your mom you've vowed to become a monk and will soon take up celibacy.

Easier way out. Stalk the girl when she's out on a date with Chad. Snap pics. Show it to your mom and say 99% of all curry foids are like this.
You'll soon have a village girl in your lap.
Fuck the one even ended up with a white guy. It's truly over for me
And her parents are fine with it ? Wheb dis curries get this fucked ???.......

I didin't know it worked like that, sorry. I thought women were forced to date sub human curries.
Thank you western spineless Cucks. Thanks to your feminism and anti-child marriage policy. Guys and girls are not married off when they are 15 to pair bond.

You should blackpill them

Thank you western spineless Cucks. Thanks to your feminism and anti-child marriage policy. Guys and girls are not married off when they are 15 to pair bond.

Its is the most damaging thing in modern history. Bring back monogamy and forced early marriage.

I think all ethnic elders are like this. My family constantly asks me why I'm not interested in women and when I'm going to get married.
Have you ever tried racepilling them?

Have you ever tried racepilling them?
No, they believe the world still works like it did in the middle east during the 1950s where anyone could find a wife.

Curries have it the worst tbh.