Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCK THIS ANXIETY ATTACK BULLSHIT

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
THESE PAST FEW NIGHTS I DON'T KNOW WHETHER ITS FROM THE FUCKING CAFFEINE OR CIGGS , BUT WHENEVER I TRY AND FALL ASLEEP I WAKE UP AFTER 1 MINUTE WITH MY HEART POUNDING. IM THINKING IM GONNA DIE IN MY FUCKING SLEEP EVERYTIME I CLOSE MY EYES. AND WHEN IT GETS TO EXTREME I CANT EVEN FUCKING BREATHE PROPERLY

Take antihistamines. Thats what i do when i get anxiety attacks.

Anxiety will be my death. My face feels numb, I can barely speak, I have such strong urges to kill myself and all of it because of anxiety.

Sounds rough, have you been to the doctor yet?

Sounds rough, have you been to the doctor yet?
i'm planning to go to a psychiatrist next week, i already have a diagnosis bipolar-type 2 , hopefully htye prescribe me some medication that makes me numb as shit

i'm planning to go to a psychiatrist next week
I would say go even sooner if possible, it's best to not take chances with these type of things and act instantly.

Just shoot heroin bro

Maybe you should try not smoking

Maybe you should try not smoking
yeah gonna quit smokin and caffeine , but its from the caffeine i drank 2 coups in the night before and it fucked my shit up

Don't drink any caffe for a few days, you should start sleeping

just weedmaxx bro

Take Xanax
Benzodiazepines are a plight upon the earth. Fuck taking that garbage, I wouldn't touch it with another mans nervous system. Take oxycodone and rest in peace (not dead, srs)..