Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck this clown world. ill die before i ever support it

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
So let me get this straight guys

Its okay for men to be forced to wageslave for some shylock kike boss to support a soyciety that hates him and that has rejected him his whole life. The same soyciety that has viewed him as a vile repulsive sub human creature. A man is good enough for all that that's all okay right?

But then said same man is not entitled and or is not allowed to love sex a family and emotional support?

Fuck this clown world ill never help or support this soyciety that has rejected me my whole life. Ill either rope go er or criminalmaxx before I ever contribute anything

But what is more important is what colour dress did Kim Kardashian wear on red carpet. Am I wrong?

Yeah. Society is a prison with no way out. You either work, consume or die or all three at the same time. It is just a soulless state of existence.

But what is more important is what colour dress did Kim Kardashian wear on red carpet. Am I wrong?
Fuck those nigger lovers

Yeah. Society is a prison with no way out. You either work, consume or die or all three at the same time. It is just a soulless state of existence.
High IQ

Its okay for men to be forced to wageslave for some shylock kike boss to support a soyciety that hates him and that has rejected him his whole life. The same soyciety that has viewed him as a vile repulsive sub human creature. A man is good enough for all that that's all okay right?

But then said same man is not entitled and or is not allowed to love sex a family and emotional support?

Fuck this clown world ill never help or support this soyciety that has rejected me my whole life. Ill either rope go er or criminalmaxx before I ever contribute anything
i just hate work tbh

That's why if you work, only work for your own means. Don't be a pussy and let your boss put a stick up your ass. I don't care if I go poor for doing that but at least I'm not playing the puppeteer's games. I know this world is a piece of shit but I'm not affixing myself to these normie degenerates who aren't even aware at all. I'm only going to gymmaxx and strengthmaxx to defend myself from these nigger faggots that roam this world.

That's why if you work, only work for your own means. Don't be a pussy and let your boss put a stick up your ass. I don't care if I go poor for doing that but at least I'm not playing the puppeteer's games. I know this world is a piece of shit but I'm not affixing myself to these normie degenerates who aren't even aware at all. I'm only going to gymmaxx and strengthmaxx to defend myself from these nigger faggots that roam this world.
High testosterone post

ill never help or support this soyciety that has rejected me my whole life.
Ill either rope go er or criminalmaxx before I ever contribute anything
By roping you contribute your living spaces and resources to whoever picks up after you, fuck that.

I wouldn't recommend crime simply because we could be incompetent and caught and then society basically tells jokes about how we will be raped by Tyrone (on the down low, it's totally not homo for him to do that, foids will fuck him once he's out) in prison.

A potentially safer way is to try and welfaremax if possible. Or if you are going to engage in crime, make it a series of petty ones that can't lead to jail time.

Also keep in mind that you can do "unethical" things to exploit social resources which aren't necessarily actually crimes, like taking as much food as you possible can from food banks. You don't even have to eat it, you can feed it to wildlife if you want (probably more deserving than average human) but I would recommend that if you can't consume portions of your stockpile you share it with incel ally recruits to establish a network of friendship and trust.

Men need to bond, sharing tuna we snatched out of the claws of a slutty octomom is a great way to do it.

There is no reason to unironically work in 2020, just pay 70% of your income as taxes theory

By roping you contribute your living spaces and resources to whoever picks up after you, fuck that.

I wouldn't recommend crime simply because we could be incompetent and caught and then society basically tells jokes about how we will be raped by Tyrone (on the down low, it's totally not homo for him to do that, foids will fuck him once he's out) in prison.

A potentially safer way is to try and welfaremax if possible. Or if you are going to engage in crime, make it a series of petty ones that can't lead to jail time.

Also keep in mind that you can do "unethical" things to exploit social resources which aren't necessarily actually crimes, like taking as much food as you possible can from food banks. You don't even have to eat it, you can feed it to wildlife if you want (probably more deserving than average human) but I would recommend that if you can't consume portions of your stockpile you share it with incel ally recruits to establish a network of friendship and trust.

Men need to bond, sharing tuna we snatched out of the claws of a slutty octomom is a great way to do it.
nah nigga if you're not violentely killing and gangmaxxing, what even is the point of doing crimes. Either yakuza or go home

Then you woke up and went back to being a pussy IRL that you always act like.

Then you woke up and went back to being a pussy IRL that you always act like.
Nah I don't think so. You can't be a pussy forever, unless you find that it's what you like. Eventually I will snap and have done so. Kicked a principal's kid in curryland for fucking with me as I was considered as a "foreign transfer" student, that couldn't speak their language. Though I understood every word, but never bothered learning it because I didn't care as much at the time. Remember in a school hockey tournament, that I accidently hit a girl's mouth when I was walking backwards and being the oblivious, never present person I am, I just didn't care.

25% of my earnings goes towards the people who laugh at me in the street and look at me in disgust and wish I was dead.

25% of my earnings goes towards the people who laugh at me in the street and look at me in disgust and wish I was dead.
pity isn't it that we live in a such a mess.

I just started wageslaving again. I was getting pissed off by how little I get paid. JFL at getting paid like garbage and having to be around cute young women and going home to nothing.

All that and you paid like shit on top of it.

You can't really cope with the "I won't support this society" thing anymore. The elites are intentionally destroying the economy and creating a new social class dynamic. Half of people will be unemployed and considered "non essentials" and will be given a pittance basic income if they agree to vaccinations and microchips.

Nah I don't think so. You can't be a pussy forever, unless you find that it's what you like. Eventually I will snap and have done so. Kicked a principal's kid in curryland for fucking with me as I was considered as a "foreign transfer" student, that couldn't speak their language. Though I understood every word, but never bothered learning it because I didn't care as much at the time. Remember in a school hockey tournament, that I accidently hit a girl's mouth when I was walking backwards and being the oblivious, never present person I am, I just didn't care.
:lul:

Ill either rope go er
full

You will end up slaving.