Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FUCK this shit

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
was already behind in this stats class but then skipped 2 classes because I thought I was leaving this uni now no way I'm catching up. Been watching breaking bad then finally working up willpower to try and study but it's too overwhelming. Better be able to drop still

Last edited:
Fuck it Nothing matters there's no point to try or care about anything

I dropped two classes recently because I was failing at them so bad. JFL at trying to take classes and wage-slaving, it’s fucking impossible :feels:

I dropped two classes recently because I was failing at them so bad. JFL at trying to take classes and wage-slaving, it’s fucking impossible :feels:
full time?

rope is the only solution bro

full time?
40 hours a week, and 3 class workload. Now I’m down to one class because the college professors expect you to work at lightspeed, since they assume most community college students are still living with their parents and have no job. Then they act like I’m a lazy entitled asshole when I can’t complete assignments on time. I hate this stupid fucking world

40 hours a week, and 3 class workload. Now I’m down to one class because the college professors expect you to work at lightspeed, since they assume most community college students are still living with their parents and have no job. Then they act like I’m a lazy entitled asshole when I can’t complete assignments on time. I hate this stupid fucking world
fuck that shit, are you ameriburger? only ameriburger would work that hard to survive and try to do school at same time

damn how do u work that much? i only "study" 3 hours per week and i still get tired

fuck that shit, are you ameriburger? only ameriburger would work that hard to survive and try to do school at same time

Yes. And to make my situation even more fucked, the financial aid I was receiving got revoked for dropping past the withdrawal date, so I have to pay for the 2 dropped classes out of my own pocket. And I’m blacklisted from receiving financial aid in the future. All for trying to remove myself from an anxiety-filled situation which was driving me to suicide

Yes. And to make my situation even more fucked, the financial aid I was receiving got revoked for dropping past the withdrawal date, so I have to pay for the 2 dropped classes out of my own pocket. And I’m blacklisted from receiving financial aid in the future. All for trying to remove myself from an anxiety-filled situation
yeah. that shit is suicide fuel. they punish you for struggling. vote for bernie for free college.

fuck this everything tbh ngl

fuck it vote bernie or yang or some shit

Imagine not LDARing and buying rope in 2019 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: