Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck tinder and femoids overall, again

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In daily swap today made 82 swaps left, on no one right, only whores. A lot of sexy, but they only for chad, and I not only not-chad, but looking for serious relations with waifu of culture. Need help, need normie minions who could search cute adadroable loli waifu for me. Preferably "underage", but with good friendly daddy, so not only he would accept our relations, but also I could drink and smoke with him. 18+ with looks and vibes of 13-16 good too. No loli, no culture, no life, sinking in demotivation. Atleast all those tinder whores could be forced into prostitution, taking their rights to decide who can fuck them would be so very nice ¦>

Should i make a loli profile for u? :feelstrash:

not like u would've gotten matched with them anyway, the entire app is pure ragefuel

Idk if you are really serious about "waifu of culture" but you need to stop being delusional

no lolis on tinder tbh

Why are you still going on tinder

creating a tinder account would be suicide where i live

Stop going on Tinder, its a biased app that only works for Chads and Foids.

Stop going on Tinder, its a biased app that only works for Chads and Foids.
Tinder is not big suifuil, seareching for waifus in fb emo group is :/

I can't even use Tinder anymore without getting mad because I notice 99% of them wear fakeup.

Tinder sucks try Bumble. Oh wait that also didn't work out for me all the fucking time

If you want a "loli waifu of culture" you should probably search for one irl instead of tinder.
Tinder is garbage, my friend.

If you want a "loli waifu of culture" you should probably search for one irl instead of tinder.
Tinder is garbage, my friend.
Cannot search for lolis in reality alone :<