Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FUCK WOMEN. FUCK ALL OF THEM

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
They are responsible for our suffering. If they fucked us we would have higher T levels and better bones. These degenerate animals depraved us of the most important thing in life, intimate sex, which is fundamental for a man's development. I hate them all. All they had to do is spread their legs. Instead, they denied us and they gave their jewel to some obnoxious men.

These sluts should be punished for destroying our lives. They must be enslaved and used as cum dumpsters for us ONLY. They are cum dumpsters anyway for Chad so it shouldn't be much of a deal for them.

I spent my entire life trying to get a gf. Lifting, showering, haircuts, hobbies, self improvement, confidence, clothes. WHY WON'T YOU FUCK ME? I HATE YOU ALL, YOU FILTHY SLUTS. Instead of having sex with me, you offered your pussies to some low life drug addicts with 0 sense of fashion/style. If life was fair  would be slaying now. Fuck all degenerates. Noone should have sex. Noone. Everyone must suffer in inceldom. Everyone incel.

Women must pay.

Their is no justice for incels, only suffering and cold harsh loneliness until death. I dreamed recently that I died and felt so happy and at peace but then was born again as me in this same life and learnt that's how it would be for infinity! I hope that isn't how things happen for real.

I blame life. The filtering of genetics, etc., etc....

DyingHope said:
Their is no justice for incels, only suffering and cold harsh loneliness until death. I dreamed recently that I died and felt so happy and at peace but then was born again as me in this same life and learnt that's how it would be for infinity! I hope that isn't how things happen for real.

Check out quantum suicide.

incelman said:
Check out quantum suicide.

quantum suicide isnt related at all with that.

Plis the thing tlblame is organic life as a whole.

Zyros said:
quantum suicide isnt related at all with that.

Plis the thing tlblame is organic life as a whole.

It's all randomness