Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck your fake loneliness, kill yourself.

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Getting tired of foids claiming how they are so "alone" and have no friends despite GOING TO PARTIES EVERY FUCKING FRIDAY AND SATURDAY YOU FUCKING RETARD. It makes loneliness look like a joke. I fucking hate when those same people then give advice on how lonely people should just "go out and meet people bro".

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@luv.u.to.the.moon/video/6793013114418826502?lang=en

Women can ALWAYS find someone to be with, ALWAYS, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

I was so lonely for so long that I forgot how to feel loneliness.

1.7 million likes

>1.7 million likes on social media
>"I'm so lonely"
:feelsclown:

"I'm so lonely" yet she probably has at least 200 simps in her DM's

Brown eyes looks like shit just getting flushed down the toilett

I've seen countless times married foids or foids with bfs claiming to be lonely jfl foids make a meme out of everything they touch.

Jesus Christ, I fucking hate those idiots.
She can afford to be picky and still considers herself to be lonely.

Women are fake liars that needs to be exterminated

I have all this food on the platter but I'm still hungry because there isn't anything there I like

I fucking hate when those same people then give advice on how lonely people should just "go out and meet people bro".

Women can ALWAYS find someone to be with, ALWAYS, SO SHUT THE FUCK UP
:feelscry:

is aw this one true rope fuel girl thinking about if a guy is chad enough or not

Reminder that foids only see Chads, they can be surrounded by a hundred normies, get worshipped and carried around the city in a litter, yet they will feel an emptiness from not being cream pied by Chad. The **male mind only registered sex hormones which are released by the presence of Chad, lonely foid = becky not being fucked by three Chads at once with a dog waiting on the side.

It's really funny that they are "alone" and go to parties every weekend while at the same time advise you to "reach out" to fight loneliness. Bitch you aren't lonely by your own definition.

Foid only can be "lonely" if she stays at home 24/7 and doesn't turn on her phone/computer and doesn't go one the internet. AKA voluntarily alone. Foids can not be inlone.

Foid only can be "lonely" if she stays at home 24/7 and doesn't turn on her phone/computer and doesn't go one the internet. AKA voluntarily alone. Foids can not be inlone.

It's just another form of attention whoring tbh.

It's fucking impossible for women to be lonely. With all their orbiters

When is Trump gonna ban this shit?

Foids who want to attention whore with their fake loneliness should just kill themselves. They don’t even know what loneliness is
When is Trump gonna ban this shit?
Hopefully soon. I can’t wait for the foids on it to rope when it gets banned

does she know how ugly she looks?

I’ve met “lonely” women (when I say met, I mean I only got as close as a potential orbiter in their eyes could). Anyways, they fit a strange profile; they’re all in their 30s, no kids, no marriages, no boyfriends, and looked fine (this was in a non-Western country).

From what I could speculate from their interactions with me and seeing them interact with other men, I can honestly say that they’re all probably waiting for Prince Charming.

I’ve met “lonely” women (when I say met, I mean I only got as close as a potential orbiter in their eyes could). Anyways, they fit a strange profile; they’re all in their 30s, no kids, no marriages, no boyfriends, and looked fine (this was in a non-Western country).

From what I could speculate from their interactions with me and seeing them interact with other men, I can honestly say that they’re all probably waiting for Prince Charming.
All women are "lonely" because the 200 date and friend requests a day don't count, they're not from Chad so they're lonely

What she really means is chad wont reply back

her looksmatch doesn't even get any replies to his threads on .co
Me

They rode the cock carousel and are too used up to marry chad