Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucker calling me a boy

Clonecel

Clonecel

CC-5576-39
Last week I was waiting at a bus stop. Bus arrives and I try to squeeze in so I can find a seat for my fat ass. All of a sudden some dipshit cocksucker in his mid 20's grabs my shoulder from behind and says: "No cutting the line, boy". I wasn't even skipping line, I was the first standing by the bus door! Motherfucker was like 6'1, while I'm 5'2 so he thinks he can call me a boy?! I AM 21 YEARS OLD!!! I ignored him and still got on the bus. I need to get a handgun and have it on display in public so everyone thinks twice before disrespecting me, but considering my fucking height people would probably think it's a nerf gun.

Last edited:
No one respects a manlet bro

Tell
Me
About
It

Renting a van seems comfy tbh

5'7 is bad enough, can't imagine what you're going thru.

Sweatyyy stop being so complexed about height teehee

It's nothing unusual being called a boy in the 20s, since females are still called girls at that age, to make them look more innocent is one reason.

Technically you are a kid. You just age faster.

I always get called boy.

Over for boyos

People like him will go down first in the manlet revolts

Know the feel, im 23 and still receive brochures for new entrances for high school.

I hate assholes
full

When i think that my life can't be worse i remember that at least i'm not a manlet